The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Phone plans

canuckbeliever

Kind of done with Rogerst at this point. Extremely fed up with there BS so I am buying out the last 8 months of my contract with them at end of the month.

Looking for phone plan where I get an ok amount of mins but a good amount of data (ie 1 gb or higher). I dont use calling much and with whatsapp I really don't need to waste money on "texting" as its free with it anyways.

Any reccomendations?

I pay $54.70/month w/rogers for: *Talk Text & Internet 2GB Promo - 2GB Data - Unlimited Canada-wide Minutes - Unlimited Sent & Received Messages Text, Picture & Video - Call Display and Voicemail - 2500 Call Forwarding Mins - Conference Calling - Call Waiting

Anyone got something better? I bought my cell phone out and it still seems a bit high. Also I called Rogers to see if I could get my phone unlocked and they're saying it would cost $50. I thought it would be free considering I paid for the phone outright..

Also going to make a point for the lurkers who are interested in this convo. Talked to a couple of friends who know there stuff apparently the price of phone plans is going to be jacked up cuz the providers are going to 2 year max contracts. Apparently $50 plans now will be $70 as of August 9th.

Also going to make a point. Talked to a couple of friends who know there stuff apparently the price of phone plans is going to be jacked up cuz the providers are going to 2 year max contracts. Apparently $50 plans now will be $70 as of August 9th.

Kind of done with Rogerst at this point. Extremely fed up with there BS so I am buying out the last 8 months of my contract with them at end of the month.

Looking for phone plan where I get an ok amount of mins but a good amount of data (ie 1 gb or higher). I dont use calling much and with whatsapp I really don't need to waste money on "texting" as its free with it anyways.

Any reccomendations?

I pay $54.70/month w/rogers for: *Talk Text & Internet 2GB Promo - 2GB Data - Unlimited Canada-wide Minutes - Unlimited Sent & Received Messages Text, Picture & Video - Call Display and Voicemail - 2500 Call Forwarding Mins - Conference Calling - Call Waiting

Anyone got something better? I bought my cell phone out and it still seems a bit high. Also I called Rogers to see if I could get my phone unlocked and they're saying it would cost $50. I thought it would be free considering I paid for the phone outright..

I'm also cancelling with Rogers due to numerous issues they've been unable to solve in a timely manner. Which of the smaller companies has the best customer service? (I don't mind paying a little extra in exchange for the certainty that overbilling issues will be handled in an acceptable manner.)

Archived