The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Phone plans

canuckbeliever

I'd wait and see what happens when Verizon comes into town and things get a little heated. I currently have a 50 dollar loyalty plan that is majorly based around 1000 nationwide anytime minutes, voicemail 10, and 1GB of data for my Q10. You just have to browse around online to find the loyalty department's number of the provider you're interested in, so you can get them to "pull you in" with a new plan.

I'm on Telus, and their plans are fairly reasonable. Better than Rogers, and way better coverage around Vancouver Island.

i pay 83 bucks for 6pm unlimited evenings and weekends unlimited messaging my10 200 weekday minutes and 1gb data apparently its a good plan according to every rogers person i talk to when i go to change it but idk it seems high to me

I pay $54.70/month w/rogers for: *Talk Text & Internet 2GB Promo - 2GB Data - Unlimited Canada-wide Minutes - Unlimited Sent & Received Messages Text, Picture & Video - Call Display and Voicemail - 2500 Call Forwarding Mins - Conference Calling - Call Waiting

Anyone got something better? I bought my cell phone out and it still seems a bit high. Also I called Rogers to see if I could get my phone unlocked and they're saying it would cost $50. I thought it would be free considering I paid for the phone outright..

I'd wait and see what happens when Verizon comes into town and things get a little heated. I currently have a 50 dollar loyalty plan that is majorly based around 1000 nationwide anytime minutes, voicemail 10, and 1GB of data for my Q10. You just have to browse around online to find the loyalty department's number of the provider you're interested in, so you can get them to "pull you in" with a new plan.

I'm on Telus, and their plans are fairly reasonable. Better than Rogers, and way better coverage around Vancouver Island.

You're getting ripped off.

I don't get what you are trying to say tbh...

All I am saying is that bell's signal is absolutely dreadful especially if you are used to Rogers' signal range.

I can care less about what tower bell uses if my signal keeps breaking up from places to place all over Vancouver.

I have the $35 city fido plan: Plan

$ 35 CityFido Unlimited - Unlimited local calls from any CityFido zone - Unlimited text messages from Canada to Canadian, U.S. and international wireless numbers - Unlimited Circle Calling - Call Waiting - Conference Call and 6gb data for $30 but the data is only available when a new iPhone is released

Archived