The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Tanev and Canucks not talking - Major interest from KHL

Sorry to make a stupid post, but I just have to say this. Last night I had a weird dream about Tanev. I was hanging out with him and his family - his wife and two young kids at their country house. I found out in the dream that he was native or part native and I was surprised to hear that, I always thought he was white. lol. Anyways I got really bored out of mind being around him and I wanted to leave. It was an unpleasant dream, almost like a nightmare. Then I woke up and when I fell back asleep I was with Tanev again. I was like oh no, not this again! lol.

^ Hey iidiot. Did anything in the dream sound like that to you? Or are you obsessed with homoeroticism?

Posts strange dream that is really creepy and unrelated to thread.

Gets mad when someone points out the weirdness.

I'd lay off the sauce for a few days to clear your head.

Sorry to make a stupid post, but I just have to say this. Last night I had a weird dream about Tanev. I was hanging out with him and his family - his wife and two young kids at their country house. I found out in the dream that he was native or part native and I was surprised to hear that, I always thought he was white. lol. Anyways I got really bored out of mind being around him and I wanted to leave. It was an unpleasant dream, almost like a nightmare. Then I woke up and when I fell back asleep I was with Tanev again. I was like oh no, not this again! lol.

A new low on CDC, and that's saying something.

Archived