The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best concert you've been to?

NikiShiz

Been to a bunch of really good shows, but if I had to choose one it would have to be Muse. Waited awhile to finally see them live and they did not disappoint.

OLP is my all-time fave band so the few concerts I've been to were also very memorable.

Deftones and Cky in little dive bars were damn good.

A bunch of larger concerts like Korn, Slipknot, Rise Against, NIN among others were epic.

But just from personal experience, my several trips to various warped tours were the best because my friends and I had an in for "volunteer stage crew"... sang Bro Hymn with Pennywise, was also on stage for Green Day and got one of Tre Cool's drum sticks, and seshed with more bands then I can remember as it was the job of the "volunteer stage crew" to supply the bands after just crossing the border.

Saw "YES" 4 times in the 70's and 80's, absolutely brilliant!

Then Supertramp, right at their peak.

Then, The Beach Boys, around the same time as YES, back when they were big.

Burton Cummings was great at the Olympics, his voice is pretty much as strong as ever.

Saw Sass Jordon at the PNE, her voice is so powerful that she hurt my ears, Huey Lewis was good too.

I saw April Wine many years ago at the "Key to Bala", back when they were doing their "darkside of the moon" song and they were outstanding. Also saw Lighthouse at the Key, "one fine morning," they were great.

Archived