The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Aska chef anything!

Magikal

Cheers. That being said, treat people who handle your food with the up most respect, or you are just asking for it when you go toa restaurant. people who treat serving staff like garbage are targets for plenty of other things aside from spit in the food.

Now for a serious question, what can I make that's cheap/healthy/fast while I'm at University this year. Last year I was on campus so I just ate crappy cafeteria food, this year I'm renting an apartment by myself so I need ideas.

I don't know if you're familiar with making Asian food, but when I cook veggies like bok choy I don't really know how to dress it except with oyster sauce or sesame oil. What are some other flavorful but healthier alternatives (maybe garlic? haven't tried that myself, and I don't mind eating the blanched veg by itself but it would be good to learn other sauces/ seasonings for it)

Also, do you know any easy-to-make but presentable and yummy dessert recipes?

I don't know if you're familiar with making Asian food, but when I cook veggies like bok choy I don't really know how to flavor it except with oyster sauce or sesame oil. What are some other flavorful but healthier alternatives (maybe garlic? haven't tried that myself)

Also, do you know any easy-to-make but presentable and yummy dessert recipes?

Archived