The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

There was half an hour left before nightfall when I started defending MR and he was down by 4 or 5 votes at that point. No chance.

Also, looking back through the last couple pages I see Kiwis agreeing with me about MR and now he's using what happened to vote against me. No one finds THAT suspicious?

Vote Kiwis

There was half an hour left before nightfall when I started defending MR and he was down by 4 or 5 votes at that point. No chance.

Also, looking back through the last couple pages I see Kiwis agreeing with me about MR and now he's using what happened to vote against me. No one finds THAT suspicious?

Vote Kiwis

I am going to vote SOB for MVP . Intoewsables defence makes sense to me but his behaviour seems odd. I really can't decide at this moment whether or not he is mafia. SOB on the other hand has tried to create some rifts and even stated he forgot voting was at 10:30pm when a mafia member was on the gallows. Combine that with VIC's (who I think is a TP) explanation, I am more suspicious of SOB than anyone else (including Toews). Or else we can all abstain our votes at the last minute and watch Apples commit suicide :P

Looooool

Everyone getting their panties in a twist cause I dislike fruits.

Unvote Blueberries

Vote VICanucksfan5551

When I am killed, and am shown to be a TP, please take this fellow out tomorrow. He is pushing way to hard for my lynching.

I would keep my vote as Blueberries, but I have a feeling he will be gone soon enough anyways

Archived