The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

Alright, I'm finally off work so I can FINALLY try to defend myself, although that looks unlikely that it's going to influence any of your votes, which quite honestly, I can understand, I didn't get the first word in and was accused harshly without any solid evidence, but here I go.

So, you guys don't think this is strange at all..? Not one bit? First off, why would I go and tell BW that I'm mafia, that's such an idiot thing to do, still, if I did, has he shown any proof of it? No, he's only accused me of it.

And out of now where at the start of this round, I get JE14, Beluga Whale, and Where's Wellwood all working together to get me lynched, do you not think it is strange that they would out of the blue target me without any real evidence at all. I mean anyone, ANYONE can get people together to string a killing in this mafia game, it's not hard, I can go ahead and get two people if I were mafia from my group to make a ploy to get someone lynched when there really is no evidence, all it takes it a few people to do it together to string the votes and start a chain reaction and get someone murdered.

Now you see how easy it is for you guys to get manipulated. I'll use this games favourite word and say that you've all "sheep-voted".

And before you go "The mafia wouldn't do that it would reveal their identities basically", the thing is here, if you saw what all three of these guys did, they played a different role, JE14 went right out and went after me, then Beluga Whale took that chance to build a case against me, and Where's Wellwood played the casual "I'll slowly put in my vote for him while looking like I'm on both sides". It's not hard to see through the empty seed that's been planted here.

I don't expect you to change your votes, and I'm going out in a bit and won't be back for my hanging that is inevitable, so I'll go walk down the trail now, to the gallows, where I shall put on my own noose. You people need not help me, as I want to leave and disappear from this cruel world that has come against me. I will die a noble death, while peering into each one of your souls, knowing that you guys will soon suffer the same fate I will, be it lynched by the mafia's influential votes, or killed by the mafia. It will satisfy the small eclipse of pain that I will feel before I fade away, and I will not let it be forgotten.

I will be looking forward to my last words, since I will not be back until around 12AM, you'll all have to wait, but stay tuned, I will make sure it's something you'll all ponder about when I'm done.

There is no proof to show because there was no conversation at all of me saying what you have accused me of.

And why would a mafia member not? You guys tried to play it out, all 3 of you. if you know this game pretty well, people will follow the string of votes because quite honestly, at this stage of the game, do you guys really have anyone else to vote other than RC, who will be god-killed (Or should be) tonight?

No. You don't, so you pick a target, unfortunately that target was me.

There is no proof to show because there was no conversation at all of me saying what you have accused me of.

And why would a mafia member not? You guys tried to play it out, all 3 of you. if you know this game pretty well, people will follow the string of votes because quite honestly, at this stage of the game, do you guys really have anyone else to vote other than RC, who will be god-killed (Or should be) tonight?

No. You don't, so you pick a target, unfortunately that target was me.

Archived