The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

Well I'm going do pre-final words (I'm not too sure if that's alright Rexy, if not, I won't do it next time I just wanted to get more in!)

First off, I'd like to congratulate you all for ending my life, I wish it would had lasted longer, but sadly that was not the case for me, as fate had different plans for the third straight time. Now BW has your full trust, and I'm pretty sure going into the next few games I'll have none :) By the way, might I add, I LOVE the abbreviated nickname I've been given, "GFY", looks smooth.

Obviously by now you should know my role (I really hope I'm not breaking the rules but hey, I want to go out with a bang), and boy, did my plan backfire big time, I guess that's what happens when you're a rookie trying to act like a pro, or in this case, I got my hand caught in the cookie jar, but hey, it made for a fun round no? I think we can all agree on that, I'm happy to die for entertainment like this.

With that being said, I'll leave you all now to look at one another, and question each others role within this game, as expected. However, I have a question for you all before I die, after I go, and RC (WHO SHOULD BE GOD KILLED!!!!), who will you vote for? Who comes to mind as a suspect? It really looks like you all came out to end my life, and now that that's taken care of, who do you trust... (Other than BW of course).

HEY REXY! GET OVER HERE AND END MY LIFE ALREADY!

1. Alchemy Time

2. Where's Wellwood [TP]

3. Peaches

4. Go Faulk Yourself [mafia]

5. mau5trap [TP]

6. Kiwis

7. JE14

8. Apples

9. Captain Aerosex [TP]

10. Kryten [TP]

11. Intoewsables [TP]

12. MikeyBoy44