The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

[sarcasm]

So GFY was mafia. Didn't see that one coming

[/sarcasm]

Shiznak was mafia. Actually didn't see that one coming.

If RC doesn't get god-killed VOTE Reigning Champ cause he's not even playing anymore.

If RC does get god-killed VOTE Apples

Those self-votes could be an attempt to draw attention away from himself, and if so they're suspicious, but that's all I have to go on so I could be easily convinced to vote someone else if evidence is brought forward.

[sarcasm]

So GFY was mafia. Didn't see that one coming

[/sarcasm]

Shiznak was mafia. Actually didn't see that one coming.

If RC doesn't get god-killed VOTE Reigning Champ cause he's not even playing anymore.

If RC does get god-killed VOTE Apples

Those self-votes could be an attempt to draw attention away from himself, and if so they're suspicious, but that's all I have to go on so I could be easily convinced to vote someone else if evidence is brought forward.

I don't know. When I was SK in "Suits", I had some votes that I set up like that, where if certain things occur then my kill vote was set to change, and T-rex was ok with it. Don't know if it's different between SK kills and regular votes, but that's just what I've learned from my experience.

Exactly my point, RC passed the limit at the end of last round, so he should be dead. I think T-rex just forgot, fairly certain he'll be god-killed this round, unless he's been contributing as a mafia member, in which case my vote will be against him. I'm just trying to make sure that if I can't come back in time to find out RC will be god-killed, I'll still be voting off the next most suspicious person.

Archived