The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

Vote Reigning Champ

He really should be dead already. I don't know if he is staying alive via behind the scenes work(PMs) but based off of the rules I'm pretty sure he should've been god killed already so let's just do trex's work for him and lynch RC.

Haven't led anyone wrong so far and the sheriff is dead and investigated me prior to the whole GFY-BW shenanigans. BW and I were in a mini TP alliance and I knew he was the TB and convinced him to kill shiznak. So, I've helped the TP loads more than you have and we have to play a perfect game to win(I think 8 TP/5 mafia with no vig, sheriff, doctor and SK). Don't see why you would vote for me when there are numerous people who are much more suspicious(RC, Apples(constantly joke voting for himself so people disregard him)).

JE14:

BW:

JE14:

A couple hours later, JE14:

BW

Then later on in the night you messaged Beluga saying the following:

"Just gonna let you know I know you are a TP, I am the real sheriff and I am suspicious of JE14 considering he says he knows who the sheriff is and I have never contacted him once. Caboose & Peaches are both TP's as well, but to confirm I want to investigate JE14 or WW next."

Beluga then said(to me in our earlier PM):

"So far ive gone along but i don't believe him"

Based off all of that and that both myself and Beluga have been instrumental in getting out GFY(me) and getting out shiznak(him) and the fact that we both didn't believe you, I don't see how you have any justified reasons to vote me out.

Everyone knows the sheriff isn't dead, his/her name isn't crossed off.

Not to mention there are 2 mafia teams, and you are simply on the one that GFY wasn't on.

Not to mention you claim to be in contact with the sheriff when we both know that isn't true, you are very good at twisting words to suit your needs.

Archived