The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

I have to be honest, mafia teammates, I was wondering what the hell you guys were doing in that last round there. It was becoming increasingly obvious which ones you were - you either defended JE or hummed-and-hawed, basically giving yourselves away for later rounds. I would've had Vic and Fed and Kiwis bandwagon the JE vote without argument. That way if it went south, you'd look clean still, and otherwise you could still switch your votes last minute.

But who am I to question the victors. ;)

To go "behind the scenes in Round 3 from my POV, I invited Alchemy and BW to a PM. From there, BW didn't talk much and was quiet while I was talking with Alchemy and we were going to invite Peaches into the chat after I "investigated" him. Alchemy played the role of not trusting me fully and said if I pulled any tricks he would rally a vote to kill me as soon as possible. To gain his trust I voted for Peaches as a ploy, but BW was onto me.

Him being the sheriff last round and me never being the sheriff really played into his hands, I should've asked Rexy exactly how the sheriff works because earlier after I told BW I was sheriff he told me he was the twinblade, and when I investigated him I said it "never came up" which apparently was correct, he then later tried to trick me, and me being unexperienced as I am, fell right into it.

From there I tried to cover my tracks, Where's Wellwood got invited to one of our chats before I deleted all evidence relating me to any PM. I blocked Alchemy and BW just for good measure, I also insulted both of them (in a light, non-vulgar manner FYI) to try to separate me from Alchemy as much as possible.

JE14 then followed up after I said the plan was a bust and I had been compromised, with leading the way for him to vote me. I told my mafia to end my life, and that I would still fight for it, even if it was a hopeless cause. This would later solidify the team blending in to the game to do what they had to do, and use me as an excuse.

I have to be honest, mafia teammates, I was wondering what the hell you guys were doing in that last round there. It was becoming increasingly obvious which ones you were - you either defended JE or hummed-and-hawed, basically giving yourselves away for later rounds. I would've had Vic and Fed and Kiwis bandwagon the JE vote without argument. That way if it went south, you'd look clean still, and otherwise you could still switch your votes last minute.

Archived