The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Establishment

T-rex930

Oh yes just vote for me.

SOB ur voting for me cuz ur trying to suck up to Peaches since he voted you, so whoever he says he thinks is suspicious of ur, gonna vote for that person, SO he doesnt think ur apart of the mafia.

I believe SOB is apart of the mafia. Also u gave no reason for voting me.

Vote SOB for MVP

So far none of the votes have logically made any sense except the Intoewsables votes, and honestly even those are a stretch. It's like round one all over again.

I also find it really weird that Kryten thinks voting off mafia is suspicious.

Lol at Master Radishes, that was super lucky :P

Guys, I may be a little quiet until Saturday morning, but that's not due to being mafia or anything like that. As most of you know, its the final week of school and things are going off the CHAIN right now (I also gotta apologize to my haxball teammates for not showing up)

Right now, I have this feeling that Alchemy Time may be mafia. Just basing it on what I've seen in this thread + gut feeling. Not completely sold on Intoewsable just yet. Like always the vote is always subject to change. I'll sneak a quick peek before the voting deadline to see if I need to change it.

VOTE Alchemy Time

I don't have anything at the moment so I'm not going to throw someone under the bus randomly just to save my ass.

What would I have to gain by defending MR in that situation if I were Mafia? He had no chance of surviving. I'd like to see someone voting for me answer that instead of simply hopping on the bandwagon.

I don't have anything at the moment so I'm not going to throw someone under the bus randomly just to save my ass.

What would I have to gain by defending MR in that situation if I were Mafia? He had no chance of surviving. I'd like to see someone voting for me answer that instead of simply hopping on the bandwagon.

Archived