The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How Did You Meet Your Significant Other?

nux4lyfe

I've known mine my whole life actually. We first saw each other in a hospital of all places. For the longest time we were just friends but over time it grew into something more. We do everything together, and she even holds my beer and makes me sandwiches whenever feel like it.

Sure there's been other chicks here and there, but we've always ended up back together again. She's always been there for me right by my side and we're really attached to one another. Some day I hope to put a ring on it.

We met in high school. She was(and still is) very cute plus I had heard she was easy so I was all over that(being the horny 16 year old I was). Turns out she wasn't as easy as I thought because she dumped me before I even got to second base. Determined as I was, 6 months or so later, we met at a house party and I had been really working out hard and playing rep hockey so needless to say, she noticed me. We kissed, proverbial sparks flew and here we are now.....honestly couldn't ask for a better person to be by my side through this journey called life.

Archived