The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Article) Different Team, Same Problems

Headshot

Buffalo should man up and pay Cody what he is worth. A 5 year 22-25 mil contract should do it. I'd give coho 5 mil per cuz in a few seasons when he is leading their team in scoring and is by far their best player that will be cheap. 5 mil for a

Number one center who is only 22 or 23. If he wants more than that then I'd tell

Him to go to hell and sit a year

Buffalo should man up and pay Cody what he is worth. A 5 year 22-25 mil contract should do it. I'd give coho 5 mil per cuz in a few seasons when he is leading their team in scoring and is by far their best player that will be cheap. 5 mil for a

Number one center who is only 22 or 23. If he wants more than that then I'd tell

Everyone who hates on the trade should think of what type of situation the Canucks would be in right now if they hadn't of traded him.. We probably would not be able to resign him, and forced to trade his rights away for a late draft pick or something of the like. Gillis made the right decision 100%.

CDC would explode and there would 9 threads per minute on the incompetence of GMMG to get back 19 straight first round picks or signing him to long-term contracts worth millions and millions.

I'm still on the fence with the whole trade. Kassian is a good project PWF but it DID sting to have lost secondary scoring when our lineup was on the mend with so many injuries. Management has faith in Kassian and hopefully the coaching staff can find his full potential, ultimately winning the trade.

Everyone who hates on the trade should think of what type of situation the Canucks would be in right now if they hadn't of traded him.. We probably would not be able to resign him, and forced to trade his rights away for a late draft pick or something of the like. Gillis made the right decision 100%.

Archived