The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Eddie Lack better than Schneider?

Mangoes

Lack vs Schneider  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, erectile dysfunction issue aside (Thanks Tiger) I think Eriksson will actually be better than Lack and while in time Lack may indeed be as good as Schneider with the right team in front of him, I keep watching Eriksson reels over and over and wow this kids got skill. He could be the next Lundquist. Quite possibly we will run into trading Lack or Luongo in 2-4 years and then having to trade whichever is left over for Eriksson in 4-6 years.

Eddie Lack had some outstanding AHL numbers before his injury - as good or better than Schneider's - so I think it would be appropriate to say that he has as much promise/potential as Schneider did entering the NHL - but taking the next step and performing like Schneider has in the NHL is another thing entirely and something we'll obviously have to wait to see where Lack is concerned.

I understand that the fruits (most of them) collectively hate Luongo, but Lack is far far far far far away from vying for a #1 spot.

The season hasn't even started and you guys are already hating on Lu and predicting struggles. CDC at it's finest hour.

What a stupid question to ask. Who the frack knows how Lack will turn out but considering he's not that much younger than Schneider turning 26 next season and yet to play any real amount of games he has alot of catching up to do in his development if you figure he's better.

Nice thread, interesting for us to predict how good Lack will be. I have high hopes as I am an optimistic person. As for schnyder he has been heading downhill for a long time so I'm not really sure he will still be in the big leagues this time next year. So knowing that Lack has a lot of potential I went with him.

Kudos to the thread opener for bringing up what will definitely be an interesting discussion for years to come. :)

Archived