The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Report) Teemu Selanne could play for a different NHL team this season

Xbox

I don't get why people think just because he started his career in WPG that there is some sort of sentiment for Selanne to go back there. he played 4 seasons there folks, and over 13 seasons for the ANH Ducks. If he has any desire to return to the team he has any close bonds to, it would be ANH or some other team with a chance at competing for the cup. I bet WPG isn't even in the picture unless they pay him very good salary that makes going there worth it.

I don't get why people think just because he started his career in WPG that there is some sort of sentiment for Selanne to go back there. he played 4 seasons there folks, and over 13 seasons for the ANH Ducks. If he has any desire to return to the team he has any close bonds to, it would be ANH or some other team with a chance at competing for the cup. I bet WPG isn't even in the picture unless they pay him very good salary that makes going there worth it.

Holy crap you guys, you have never made a type o on a fricken iPhone?

I don't know what's more pathetic the auto correct on the iPhone or the auto correct CDC user.

Thanks for making me look like an idiot, im positive everyone on this board has a lot of respect for you now.

That was over 15 years ago and in no way guarantees that WPG is a sentimental favourite of his.  So it is not automatic that WPG is a team he is going to return to.  You're clutching at straws.

Holy crap you guys, you have never made a type o on a fricken iPhone?

I don't know what's more pathetic the auto correct on the iPhone or the auto correct CDC user.

Thanks for making me look like an idiot, im positive everyone on this board has a lot of respect for you now.

Archived