The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Army article: Catching up with Zack Kassian's trainer

LeanBeef

They start slow every season. Also I know how much facts can hurt arguments like this but:

D. Sedin: first 6 games with Kass: 2G 4A Next 6 games with Burrows:1 G 2A

H Sedin: first 6 games with Kass: 0G 4A Next 6 games with Burrows:0 G 4A

Burrows: first 6 games 2nd line: 2G 1A Next 6 on the 1st line: 1G 2A

So there goes your theory.

Fair enough. I took your use of the word "hopefully" and "until a good party comes up" as sarcasm ( I apologize if that was incorrect) and it seemed to me like a backhanded compliment. My Luongo comparison wasn't very good, it was just off the top of my head and I wanted to use a player I knew you liked. I am a Kassian fan and I make no bones about it, I think he is going to be a decent NHLer and his style of play reminds me of ME...only with a 1541 times more talent. And you're right, we're all right and we're all wrong at times... B)

"Last year it took Zack a little bit of time to get some traction. This year he came in right away ready to work. He’s eating really clean, he’s matured a lot. He came back from Vancouver ready to train.

He's at less body fat now than what he left at last summer, which is a good sign.

He looks different, he moves different."

The same coaching staff that were all just fired?

Kass will be fine. He just needs a coach with a little intensity that can get him fired up. Under AV's "guidance", he likely didn't receive any sort of advice or encouragement. Young players need that believe it or not.

Archived