The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins versus Hossa/Gaborik

seeteesee

Burrows trade value should be the most it will ever be. And has had severely inflated stats from the Sedins. His cap hit would have to have gone.

The first would be a 2014 mid 20' pick anyways.

Gaunce is dispensable. And tanev hasn't even signed with us yet and we have corrodo.

Benefits would be bobby Ryan and the Sedins... I'm quite sure he would score a lot more than 10 goals more than burrows.

3 youth yes.

None of them with potential to be first line stars or top 2 d man. All just average prospects

And burrows is only a first/second liner cause of the Sedins. He should be a solid two way third liner with exceptional work ethic.

Ryan is a first liner without them. and a big bodied finesse player. Everything we out hoping booth can be.

3 youth yes.

None of them with potential to be first line stars or top 2 d man. All just average prospects

And burrows is only a first/second liner cause of the Sedins. He should be a solid two way third liner with exceptional work ethic.

Ryan is a first liner without them. and a big bodied finesse player. Everything we out hoping booth can be.

In the 2010-2011 season, the Sedins racked up almost a combined 200 points, while Gaborik and Hossa missed 20 games each. If the same played out and we had Gaborik and Hossa instead of the Sedins, we might have not even made the playoffs losing our top two players for a quarter of the season.

Hossa's 4 recent cup finals appearances, he's been on teams that featured Kane and Toews, Datsyuk and Zetterberg and Crosby and Malkin leading the way. Could Gaborik and Hossa been those types of leaders? Not saying Hossa didn't play a big part of those teams, but he could be considered more as the secondary scoring for those teams and that secondary scoring is very important come playoff time.

If Hossa signed with us along with us having the Sedins, then we probably could have had a cup by now with the Sedins being the featured players and Hossa coming up big in the playoffs for us.

Bobby Ryan has never put up more than 35 goals on a team with Perry and Getzlaf...

How does he do it with the Sedins - two players who are, according to you, lesser that Gaborik and Hossa.

CDC at its finest.

Burrows is only good cause of the Sedins, but oh, by the way, the Sedins suck.

I think you're lacking the pink part of your brain.

I am a Canucks fan. I do not think that.

Now that your entire world has been turned upside down, I can proceed to the part of the post where I make fun of you.

Canucks fans* think Corey Perry is coming to Vancouver.

lol

*may just be fan

Archived