The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins versus Hossa/Gaborik

seeteesee

I have him ranked on a higher scale than you I guess lol. To each their own.

Hate being the guy arguing over stuff that has zero chance of happening.

It's almost like arguing over nothing .... :) .

On a side note. Lets see how he does with spezza.

Corey Perry #1

This is about as backwards as it gets. People these days are so infatuated with offense they forget that defense wins championships. Look what Boston did to Pittsburgh in the ECF.

Canucks fans in general know very little about players outside Vancouver (heck, most Canucks fans have trouble correctly analyzing their own team) and are notorious homer-glasses wearers when it comes to player evaluations.

Again, no.

This is about as backwards as it gets. People these days are so infatuated with offense they forget that defense wins championships. Look what Boston did to Pittsburgh in the ECF.

Canucks fans in general know very little about players outside Vancouver (heck, most Canucks fans have trouble correctly analyzing their own team) and are notorious homer-glasses wearers when it comes to player evaluations.

I don't need to search for quotes. Anyone who has read this forum long enough knows that Canucks fans consistently overvalue their own players and undervalue players of other teams. It happens in the "Proposals" section in virtually every thread. The "General Hockey Discussion" section is full of it, as well.

I don't need to search for quotes. Anyone who has read this forum long enough knows that Canucks fans consistently overvalue their own players and undervalue players of other teams. It happens in the "Proposals" section in virtually every thread. The "General Hockey Discussion" section is full of it, as well.

Don't know how to reply to the bolded. You basically just restated what you said in your previous post, which I already responded to.

And I'm just having a discussion, is all :)

U mofo's are on the nucks site debating whether other players are gonna take us to the cup, buddy we would have won the cup in 10| 11 our team was rittled with injuries and was a shell of what we were in the first second and third rounds. The Sedins need support, all lines need to contribute and we need to support our team, we have more depth then we've ever had and we are gonna be a good team next year. Our player are gonna step up with a full season and are goin to shut the haters up. So all the negative nancies can go cheer for another team if there on the Canucks forum beaking the very team wesupport.

Santorelli 20 goal scorer, Richardson our new malhotra, rookies need to step it up. All our players were underachieving last year because of the shortened season stop worrying we are still an elite team even after 2 early exits. Kesler is a very important player and guess why we were out of the playoffs the last 2 years, Kesler was hobbled and we have a completely healthy kes this year, we are going to make noise and the haters will be put I shame. Support the nucks

I haven't said my 2 cents because there are too many toddlers on this forum thinking they know hockey. But enoughs enough. The Canucks have something to prove this year, like kes said nobody on this team thinks there a top dog anymore. They are hungry and the Sedins have not taken a step back they are still elite players, and with a full training camp and preseason like the regular pattern of an NHL year, many of our players are going to have career years and we are going to make a push for the cup

Archived