The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We know what other fans think of us.

5Fivehole0

Canuck fan base  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Are you sure you watched the series? Because the Canucks didn't show up. At all. They were downright awful and didn't even deserve to get to game 7. And then when they did, in a game where it was do or die, where they got 2 powerplays to Boston's 1, they completely no-showed and lost 4-0. If you think that they deserved the cup you are delusional.

Also hey, fun fact, powerplays in that series were 43-37. In favor of the Canucks. So enough with the excuses, the better team won. If it wasn't for Luongo (and I am not a Luongo fan) it would have been a Boston sweep.

And if the series was called fairly the Bruins should have taken twice as many penalties. It's obvious you are not a Luongo fan I bet you bleed black and yellow. If you think getting away with punching star players, acting like a clean hit just severed your head from your body to ensure a suspension and all the non-calls against the big bad bruins deserves a cup you are no fan of this team and go back to the Bruins boards.

There is only two possibilities of what you are: either 1) a bruin troll, or 2) a self-loathing Canuck fan who is unwilling to look facts in the face in an attempt not to seem like a homer (but when you ignore the facts that's all you are at best) either way you are someone that deserves no more of my time.

And as for your comments about it being a sweep without Luongo the exact same could be said about Thomas, easily a sweep without Thomas playing so unbelievably amazing at his age that I hope and pray he did it without performance enhancing substances but the reality is that is most likely not the case.

And if the series was called fairly the Bruins should have taken twice as many penalties. It's obvious you are not a Luongo fan I bet you bleed black and yellow. If you think getting away with punching star players, acting like a clean hit just severed your head from your body to ensure a suspension and all the non-calls against the big bad bruins deserves a cup you are no fan of this team and go back to the Bruins boards.

There is only two possibilities of what you are: either 1) a bruin troll, or 2) a self-loathing Canuck fan who is unwilling to look facts in the face in an attempt not to seem like a homer (but when you ignore the facts that's all you are at best) either way you are someone that deserves no more of my time.

And as for your comments about it being a sweep without Luongo the exact same could be said about Thomas, easily a sweep without Thomas playing so unbelievably amazing at his age that I hope and pray he did it without performance enhancing substances but the reality is that is most likely not the case.

I was at game 6 in boston , and I saw B's fans spitting at people wearing canucks jersies ... There were a lot of classless bums in that building ... You can't generalize in saying a whole fan base is rotten .. there are always some spoiled apples in the bunch .. saying that ,, when the nucks win a stanley cup , maybe the abuse we take will stop ..

Had they given Marchand a penalty, which he should have gotten, Sedin would have been praised for how smart he was not to retaliate. However, the fact that nobody on the Canucks stood up for him during the incident or went after Marchand afterwards showed very little backbone by the Canucks. Regardless though, shenanigans happens after the whistle all the time. Maybe they missed it and maybe they didn't feel it warranted a penalty, either way it's justifiable.

I assure you, the reason you lost isn't because you didn't have Rome.

Lastly, the Rome hit wasn't clean. The punishment was overly harsh, but it definitely wasn't clean.

Re-watched the Marchand-Sedin incident, should have been a penalty. Wouldn't have changed the game at all. Down 3 with 1:30 left. So how is this an example of how things could have been different exactly?

Every fan base has numb-nuts(rioters) but think the big thing is the Media has been the biggest band wagoner's in regards to perception. Detroit,LA and Chicago have had shootings and death after championships.... Montreal has rioted and so have other cities,but the media hasn't labeled those cities or their fans as bad as a whole...but they have with Vancouver. Be honest we could have the squeaky clean image of Gandhi and still the media would find fault. As for the other stuff....Keep in mind the NHL is the only League who actively courts Vegas....but the media doesn't ask Bettman about that lol

Archived