The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Crazy/Weird Stories Thread

Guest Gumballthechewy

Guest Gumballthechewy

This one isn't really funny but it definitely was crazy as frack for me (I don't drink so I don't have the wild night out stories).

(Crazy fever story)

Halloween night some time ago. Me and my friends are blowing up fireworks and having fun. It's 1 am and we're throwing/blowing them up in the middle of an intersection. Not like retards though , the intersection was empty for the most part and we wouldn't blow any if a car was coming.

Fast forward, it's 2 am and we throw an m80 into the intersection...it's like a small portion of a dynamite and also used to scare away bears on farms. The thing never exploded and we remained put behind someone's fence. 20 seconds go by and we suspect it was a dud and all of a sudden we see a escalade SUV coming towards the intersection. As the SUV goes onto the intersection, the m80 goes off. All of a sudden police sirens turn on and turns out that SUV was an undercover cop vehicle. SUV does a burnout, and comes into the complex we were in. Me and my friends ran and jumped at least 5 fences to get away.

As we were running, a black police guy is closing in on us and was an undercover pedestrian who we saw earlier when blowing up the fireworks; we also were fishy about him cause he was walking up and down the street for the longest time. As we're running, the black undercover pedestrian is sprinting towards us full speed and runs into a tree trunk and lays down out cold... Me and my friends fall down while running and just start cracking up at the sight we just saw. We heard police coming our way and we were almost at a dead end so we climbed up a huge tree which was probably at least 50 feet high and climbed up half way and stayed hiding. Cops came, saw the black cop knocked out cold and after 2 or so minutes, he got conscious. As he regains his senses, the other officers ask what happened and him feeling ashamed of running into a tree trunk says the guys (us) hid, and when we saw him hit him over the head with a bar which led to him being knocked out..then he says you can see the bruise on his forehead too which was from him hitting the tree trunk.

My friends and me ontop of a tree hear this and feel like bursting out in laughter. God knows what prevented us from doing so and the cops left a minute later saying we got away and wouldn't be able to get caught...we went back down and started laughing our arses out and couldn't believe what we saw. ...true story.

Guest Gumballthechewy

So what if the drugs she gave you were estrogen? Or Midol? Laced with arsenic?

Didn't anyone teach you about taking candy from strangers?

Basically, two nights ago I went drinking with a few friends and we ended up in a graveyard. We walked in to check it out at dusk and continued up a path that led to the older section of the graveyard.

Most of the headstones were worn down and unmaintained. One had a Christmas decoration at the base that looked like it had been left there and forgotten years ago. The grass was grown over and moss covered a lot of the names and dates, but the ones that were unobscured had death dates from the early 1900s to 1930s.

We sat in a patch of grass that was some distance from the actual graves and it got dark. The place was in a rather heavily wooded area away from any street lights, and the only light came from the stars and an artificial candle places on one of the graves in the distance.

We had our beer and decided to head to a bar within walking distance for a nightcap. As we walked past the grave with the candle that slightly illuminated the area, I decided - jokingly at the time - that I'd take a few pictures on my phone that we could examine for evidence of ghosts while at the bar.

As I was snapping photos of the area around the graves, my phone died. When I had first pulled it out, it was at 70% battery and had been charging immediately before I went out for the night. Despite being a person who believes in ghosts, I didn't really think anything of it at the time.

We headed towards the street and passed a building that was emitting a loud, "whirring" noise, which we discovered was a (presumably active) crematorium. I continued to attempt to turn on my phone, but was met with the same screen you get when it's been dormant and uncharged for a long time.

It dawned on me then that this was pretty strange, and we picked up the pace and got clear of the cemetery grounds. About a minute later, I tried my phone again and it turned on with no issues and was sitting at 65% battery. The battery charge remained normal for the rest of the night.

I checked the pictures I took, and didn't see anything that weird. A couple of strange balls of light in two of them, but nothing else.

Basically, two nights ago I went drinking with a few friends and we ended up in a graveyard. We walked in to check it out at dusk and continued up a path that led to the older section of the graveyard.

Most of the headstones were worn down and unmaintained. One had a Christmas decoration at the base that looked like it had been left there and forgotten years ago. The grass was grown over and moss covered a lot of the names and dates, but the ones that were unobscured had death dates from the early 1900s to 1930s.

We sat in a patch of grass that was some distance from the actual graves and it got dark. The place was in a rather heavily wooded area away from any street lights, and the only light came from the stars and an artificial candle places on one of the graves in the distance.

We had our beer and decided to head to a bar within walking distance for a nightcap. As we walked past the grave with the candle that slightly illuminated the area, I decided - jokingly at the time - that I'd take a few pictures on my phone that we could examine for evidence of ghosts while at the bar.

As I was snapping photos of the area around the graves, my phone died. When I had first pulled it out, it was at 70% battery and had been charging immediately before I went out for the night. Despite being a person who believes in ghosts, I didn't really think anything of it at the time.

We headed towards the street and passed a building that was emitting a loud, "whirring" noise, which we discovered was a (presumably active) crematorium. I continued to attempt to turn on my phone, but was met with the same screen you get when it's been dormant and uncharged for a long time.

It dawned on me then that this was pretty strange, and we picked up the pace and got clear of the cemetery grounds. About a minute later, I tried my phone again and it turned on with no issues and was sitting at 65% battery. The battery charge remained normal for the rest of the night.

I checked the pictures I took, and didn't see anything that weird. A couple of strange balls of light in two of them, but nothing else.

Archived