The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL Mock Draft 2014

Tangerines

Hey guys I know it might be way to early for this, but I was bored and stumbled apon this site. This is a mock draft containing the top 30 prospects for 2014 (as of right now), and they have the draft order based on how every team will finish in the standings. They also have Pittsburg winning the cup I guess. Does anyone agree with this assessment on how the teams will finish? Also what do you think of the players being drafted in that order? Is anyone familiar with the pick they chose for us (Nikolay Golobin?). And finally any assessements or knowledge about these other top prospects in next years draft?

http://www.mynhldraft.com/NHL-Mock-Draft/

• 3 months later...

So if there NJ's first pick is forfeited, does that mean everybody moves up a spot? Cause then whoever gets 1st overall essentially gets the 30th overall pick as well

I think it just a 29 pick first round and yes the 30th goes to whichever team holds the first overal pick but that will be in the 2nd round

So if there NJ's first pick is forfeited, does that mean everybody moves up a spot? Cause then whoever gets 1st overall essentially gets the 30th overall pick as well

I think it just a 29 pick first round and yes the 30th goes to whichever team holds the first overal pick but that will be in the 2nd round

Also I will pick karlson, bleakly, Martin, glover, lindholm any one of them some great

I want a big physical dman with puck moving skills or a big power forward/ sniper

Archived