The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Post Yo Pet Thread...

Rate this topic

nux4lyfe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

@LionofJudah  my dog use too lay on my legs when he was younger but prefers to kick on the floors next too my other dog now there bros, but i dont miss my legs falling a sleep from not wanting to wake him up lol

I definitely am not complaining. I love his cuddles, so adorable. If im on the couch he will get up and lay as close as possible and put his head on my chest. :wub:

Only time it bugs me is when I'm in bed trying to sleep and I roll over to put some space and he gets up and moves so hes touching me in some way. Like thanks I can't roll back over now.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, LionofJudah said:

I definitely am not complaining. I love his cuddles, so adorable. If im on the couch he will get up and lay as close as possible and put his head on my chest. :wub:

Only time it bugs me is when I'm in bed trying to sleep and I roll over to put some space and he gets up and moves so hes touching me in some way. Like thanks I can't roll back over now.

haha yeah i do miss it sometimes, but when im watching the game they'll jump on the couch and snuggle up here and there but they like kicking it by my feet and watching the game/wrestling or sleeping lol

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

haha yeah i do miss it sometimes, but when im watching the game they'll jump on the couch and snuggle up here and there but they like kicking it by my feet and watching the game/wrestling or sleeping lol

I feel like if I had two I'd definitely lose the cuddles. Hes too much of a social butterfly. He wants attention from anyone and everyone. 

Just now, LionofJudah said:

I feel like if I had two I'd definitely lose the cuddles. Hes too much of a social butterfly. He wants attention from anyone and everyone. 

worth it though, when your busy or something they got another bestfriend there chilling with them.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, gurn said:

Yes, I'm into music.

I have about 5,000 lps

350 cds

and used to have about 600 digital files in a laptop, till my cat knocked the laptop off it's shelf. :(

Nice!

I have about the same amount, Will post a pic when I get a chance..My dogs chewed a few covers off some.

DJ'd over 15 yrs...when you had to lug your trusty Tech 12's around, Love vinyl and sorry for your loss.

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Anyone else having a huge issue with ticks this year? Can't even walk around my backyard without getting one on myself or my pooch. 

My neighbour went to the extreme and bought a couple of guinea hens to try an deal with them. Normally I see maybe a handful throughout the year, this year has been so many I lost count.

• 4 weeks later...