The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Post Yo Pet Thread...

Rate this topic

nux4lyfe

can you make one that says "The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist."

tumblr_mhimwy2Qtx1s36e5ko1_500.gif

"The line-up scene was scripted as a serious scene, but after a full day of filming takes where the actors couldn’t keep a straight face, director Bryan Singer decided to use the funniest takes. A making-of documentary shows Singer becoming furious at the actors for the constant cracking-up. In an interview (on the Special Edition DVD), Kevin Pollack states that the hilarity came about when Benicio del Toro “farted, like 12 takes in a row.” Del Toro himself said “somebody” farted, but no one knew who."

My dog's name is Kasier too, and it's spelled like that too, but we often call him Keyser Soze.

995411_10201366190507343_470551825_n.jpg

Edited by elvis15
  • Upvote 1
Guest Gumballthechewy

I would so marry you then divorce you and fight for those dogs in court.

I would literally kill a man if they messed with my bitches! :P

Guest Gumballthechewy

That dog on the BBQ = win.

Huskies love to climb, you gotta have 7 foot fences with these guys! :P

I've watched Sindy (the one on the BBQ) climb up a tree like 8 feet to chase a squirrel! :lol:

And you want to be a cop :bigblush:

Most cops start out clean then slowly become dirty but I plan on jumping headfirst into that bitch corrupt like a muh'f*****!

Edited by Gumballthechewy
  • Upvote 1

tumblr_mhimwy2Qtx1s36e5ko1_500.gif

"The line-up scene was scripted as a serious scene, but after a full day of filming takes where the actors couldn’t keep a straight face, director Bryan Singer decided to use the funniest takes. A making-of documentary shows Singer becoming furious at the actors for the constant cracking-up. In an interview (on the Special Edition DVD), Kevin Pollack states that the hilarity came about when Benicio del Toro “farted, like 12 takes in a row.” Del Toro himself said “somebody” farted, but no one knew who."

My dog's name is Kasier too, and it's spelled like that too, but we often call him Keyser Soze.

995411_10201366190507343_470551825_n.jpg

Nice! Who are those two in the background? They're like the angel and the devil on each shoulder, and he's considering the pitch of each.