The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Post Yo Pet Thread...

Rate this topic

nux4lyfe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Its that time of year again, the time of year where one dresses their little furballs up in halloween costumes, and then takes embarassing photos of said furballs. I Figured this was a good enough excuse to resurrect this thread and spread the cuteness of everyones furbabies around.

Oilias as a pirate. I was super stoked that he stood still and let me do this to him.

10670112_10154765587295046_4947352156307

Gilly as a little devil ;p (okay I admit this is from a few years back but its such a cute picture)

539763_10153277208820046_872917123_n.jpg

Edited by AppleJack

Its that time of year again, the time of year where one dresses their little furballs up in halloween costumes, and then takes embarassing photos of said furballs. I Figured this was a good enough excuse to resurrect this thread and spread the cuteness of everyones furbabies around.

Oilias as a pirate. I was super stoked that he stood still and let me do this to him.

Gilly as a little devil ;p (okay I admit this is from a few years back but its such a cute picture)

Awww cute! I always wanted to dress up my Sally Jayne in a Canucks outfit, but she's a different kind of kitty.. one that attacks.

Awww cute! I always wanted to dress up my Sally Jayne in a Canucks outfit, but she's a different kind of kitty.. one that attacks.

I find when it comes to dressing kitties up the best thing to do is to sneak up on them when they are eating or sleeping, get them when they aren't prepared to fight. Gilly doesn't like it but is re-signed to it as I have been dressing her up since she was a wee-little kitten. She will sit and pout and glare at me if I try and put something small on her like the pirate hats, but soon as I take out her big costumes (her devil or shark) she runs and I have to chase her down.

Olias really surprised me, I honestly didn't think he would let me put the pirates hat on him. He has warmed up to me a lot in the last few months but still sometimes is wary of me. He has come a very long way considering way back in Febuary when I first met him he hissed at me :shock: which I have been told I was also the ONLY person in existance he ever hissed at. Now sometimes he will come and lay with me (sort off) while his 'dad's' at work. Its so sweet.

• Upvote 1

I should report you for animal abuse.

• Upvote 2

I honestly hate it when people dress animals up and traumatize them in the process. They hate it, especially cats....why would you do something they hate? Sorry AJ, but you're an animal lover I know, but it's dumb. Dress yourself up - sure. But the animal is just that and I see it serving no purpose whatsoever except to wreck their day.

Sure, if it's a sweater or something that keeps their body warm....but hats? With chin straps? That's too much.

• Upvote 1