The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What's Your Favorite Beer?

Guest Gumballthechewy

agreed. i prefer VIB's beachcomber summer ale

I bought the GI summer pack since the liquor store had nothing but crap like Budweiser, Canadian and .....*shudder* Coors. Never tried the Hef before...likely wont again after tonight.

It also came with the Cypress Honey Lager and the False Creek Raspberry Ale.....*sigh* this is what I get for being adventurous

Talking dog made at the salmon arm brew pub

Old style pilsner

Pacific pilsner

Okanagan Springs 1516

Another cool thing to do to beer on a nice summer day is

3 - beer

1 - can minute maid lemon aid frozen concentrate

Then fill empty lemon aid can with vodka and mix in a jug

You can also add stones Ginger liquor or a splash of cranberry juice.

This drink tastes like nothing and puts you on your arse.

This is exactly why you arent worthy of being judged.

Did you read any of the other dozens of (great) beers I've posted in this thread? Blue Buck is an above average beer that can often be found in restaurants that don't have a great selection of beer. It's certainly not the best beer in the world, but it's a perfectly passable sunny day brew.

I bought the GI summer pack since the liquor store had nothing but crap like Budweiser, Canadian and .....*shudder* Coors. Never tried the Hef before...likely wont again after tonight.

It also came with the Cypress Honey Lager and the False Creek Raspberry Ale.....*sigh* this is what I get for being adventurous

yeah you know i used to love GI early on when i was whoring out my palate, and the honey lager turned me off so much. that raspberry ale is just, no :|

also, how could i forget my maple stout :wub:

CBC%20Maple%20Stout%20wet%20btl%20glass%20award.jpg

Did you read any of the other dozens of (great) beers I've posted in this thread? Blue Buck is an above average beer that can often be found in restaurants that don't have a great selection of beer. It's certainly not the best beer in the world, but it's a perfectly passable sunny day brew.

You should be thankful I even read one of your posts

You have pretty good taste from the first page. I'll have to agree with you on the Blue Buck as well. It isn't the best but I wouldn't turn one down. In Victoria, you'll often get Canadian, Kokanee, Coors Light, Keiths, and Blue Buck to choose from on tap.

I like their Island Lager a lot, and their Winter Ale is great in the other seasonal pack, but the Heffeweizen is just ok. I'd much rather have a Hoegaarden, or the two I mentioned already (St Ambroise apricot wheat ale or Whistler grapefruit wheat ale).

Bought a variety pack of that, was not disappointed, love the names to heh..

I liked the Old Boy, but the Ruby Red was nice too.

Archived