The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Did you know?

avelanch

are you sure about the duck one? My coworker has a cabin up north next to a lake, and one time when he was hungover as frack the (supposedly) male ducks from sun-up to sun-down would quack and follow the female ducks all around the lake until the females finally let the males hump em. Didn't matter what he threw at em they wouldn't shut up

are you sure about the duck one? My coworker has a cabin up north next to a lake, and one time when he was hungover as frack the (supposedly) male ducks from sun-up to sun-down would quack and follow the female ducks all around the lake until the females finally let the males hump em. Didn't matter what he threw at em they wouldn't shut up

Guest Gumballthechewy

Did you know that the common cold doesn't ???? come from you not wearing a sweater when it's cold? It's from a virus that is activated by an enzyme called tryptase Clara in your respiratory tract. So the next time your grandma tells you to dress warm so you don't get the cold smack her in the face

tumblr_inline_mp29s71jCE1qz4rgp.gif

Did you know that the common cold doesn't ???? come from you not wearing a sweater when it's cold? It's from a virus that is activated by an enzyme called tryptase Clara in your respiratory tract. So the next time your grandma tells you to dress warm so you don't get the cold smack her in the face

Archived