The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I Had A Dream! (Of Heavy Metal Puppies)

Guest Gumballthechewy

Guest Gumballthechewy

Ok, so last night I fell asleep listing to Judast Priest's Painkiller album and I had the weirdest f'n dream, ok so in my dream I was playing the song Metal Meltdown through some crazy satellite dish looking thing and my dog Sindy (middle one in my sig) ran in front of this thing and got zapped so I took her inside and she gave birth to a litter of puppies (dispite being fixed) but these puppies were strange, they were half robot, like one had a metal claw leg, one had laser beam eyes, one had a flamethrower mouth, one had missile launchers on it's back and one had like this machine gun arm thing.

Suffice to say, I was a little disappointed when I woke up...

Ok, so last night I fell asleep listing to Judast Priest's Painkiller album and I had the weirdest f'n dream, ok so in my dream I was playing the song Metal Meltdown through some crazy satellite dish looking thing and my dog Sindy (middle one in my sig) ran in front of this thing and got zapped so I took her inside and she gave birth to a litter of puppies (dispite being fixed) but these puppies were strange, they were half robot, like one had a metal claw leg, one had laser beam eyes, one had a flamethrower mouth, one had missile launchers on it's back and one had like this machine gun arm thing.

Suffice to say, I was a little disappointed when I woke up...

You are dreaming about forbidden sexuality.

Your dog is a forbidden sex object. It is forbidden (obviously) because it's a dog, and it's a sexualized object because you had it fixed. Despite your dog being a de-sexed female, you obviously feel sexual anxiety over matronly qualities, which is why you are dreaming about it reproducing. You have anxiety over robbing a matronly figure of its sexuality. Much like your dog was neutered by you, it is also a hostile gesture towards your own mother.

So what does this mean?

Well, it means that you are intimidated by female sexuality to such a point that you want to make threatening, violent gestures towards your own mother (and all mothers) by removing the matronly desire and ambition of the only female you can (your dog), and you replace that feminine sexuality with WHAT?

A bunch of dogs with "metal legs" and "missiles" shooting out of them? Can you say PHALLIC IMAGERY?

This on top of the fact that you went to sleep listening to Judas Priest, a band notoriously headed by a gay man?

The analysis concludes itself.

Guest Gumballthechewy

You are dreaming about forbidden sexuality.

Your dog is a forbidden sex object. It is forbidden (obviously) because it's a dog, and it's a sexualized object because you had it fixed. Despite your dog being a de-sexed female, you obviously feel sexual anxiety over matronly qualities, which is why you are dreaming about it reproducing. You have anxiety over robbing a matronly figure of its sexuality. Much like your dog was neutered by you, it is also a hostile gesture towards your own mother.

So what does this mean?

Well, it means that you are intimidated by female sexuality to such a point that you want to make threatening, violent gestures towards your own mother (and all mothers) by removing the matronly desire and ambition of the only female you can (your dog), and you replace that feminine sexuality with WHAT?

A bunch of dogs with "metal legs" and "missiles" shooting out of them? Can you say PHALLIC IMAGERY?

This on top of the fact that you went to sleep listening to Judas Priest, a band notoriously headed by a gay man?

The analysis concludes itself.

Archived