The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Can Luongo lead our Canucks to a Stanley Cup Ring this year?

Mangoes

Luo Conn Smythe Candidate in this years Stanley Cup Final?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Luongo has been through a lot through the last 18 months or so He fired his old agent and hires a new agent. We all know that Luongo still has what it takes to lead his Canucks to the Stanley Cup

Do you think he can forget about everything and lead our Canucks to the Stanley Cup Finals and win it all?

we never know. But if he does I doubt that it will be thos year or next year. Right now I think he's in conditioning mode both physical and mentally. He thought that his time with the canucks is over people said they were gonna trade him. Then suddenly BOOM everyone relies on him again. So yeah he might but not soon. I would say 4-5 years. He might be a brodeur leading the devils into the playoffs when hes in his 40

No.. theres so many weakness and question marks on this team 1 goalie unless he stands on his head 100% of the playoff we aint any where near.. sedins is another year older.. after another season of slow decline... will they continue to decline? Will kassian step up? Will booth bounce back? Will the rookie crack the lineup and make a decent contribution?? So many questions mark just on the forwards alone.. and the defense.. well last year spoke for themselves

Luongo couldn't lead a poop ticket to a flushing toilet as evidenced by his time as captain. What he really needs is someone like Tiger Singh in his corner endlessly blowi....I mean pumping his tires on internet forums. That's what will lead us tot he promised land as a team and fans no question

Archived