The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC trivia/treasure hunt

Mainly Mattias

So I was going to do a "CDC estalking thread" but figured, hmmm.. maybe this'll be a bit less scary/dangerous for the targeted individual.

So there are absolutely no prizes but it'll be a hunt into cdc and a bog down of the canucks server. hahaha!

Anyway, stick to what is found on cdc. Out of bounds: specific info on any other site.

OK, so.. I'll start. (I actually don't have answers so better put your proof in with your answer.. :rolleyes: )

1. Name 3 cdc members banned in 2012.

2. What year did the cdc forum come into existence?

3. Who was the Canucks' Captain and starter goalie during that time?

So I was going to do a "CDC estalking thread" but figured, hmmm.. maybe this'll be a bit less scary/dangerous for the targeted individual.

So there are absolutely no prizes but it'll be a hunt into cdc and a bog down of the canucks server. hahaha!

Anyway, stick to what is found on cdc. Out of bounds: specific info on any other site.

OK, so.. I'll start. (I actually don't have answers so better put your proof in with your answer.. :rolleyes: )

1. Name 3 cdc members banned in 2012.

2. What year did the cdc forum come into existence?

3. Who was the Canucks' Captain and starter goalie during that time?

I can't remember what DOOP actually spells out (tpiaaf and hbsf I do though), but generally it was a revolt against how the mods at the time were (seemingly) a dictatorship, so DOOP was the "secret police" that would go about reporting people who broke any board rule, and would offer an explanation as to why in a reply to the offending post. At least how I kinda remember it

I can't remember what DOOP actually spells out (tpiaaf and hbsf I do though), but generally it was a revolt against how the mods at the time were (seemingly) a dictatorship, so DOOP was the "secret police" that would go about reporting people who broke any board rule, and would offer an explanation as to why in a reply to the offending post. At least how I kinda remember it

Archived