The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

May Ray falling

Kassian!!!

He makes more money in one year than most people make in their lifetime and he's a bad hockey player? The guy plays in the NHL and is more successful than anyone on this forum will be or are combined.... Stop obsessing about how much he falls (Not as much as people say...) and respect what he's done for this organization. Mason Raymond is a class act.

He makes more money in one year than most people make in their lifetime and he's a bad hockey player? The guy plays in the NHL and is more successful than anyone on this forum will be or are combined.... Stop obsessing about how much he falls (Not as much as people say...) and respect what he's done for this organization. Mason Raymond is a class act.

The thread which counted Raymond falls last year died an inactive death after a healthier, stronger Raymond failed to oblige, healing nicely from his broken back, and notably much stronger on his skates.

This is now old news.

My prediction is that Raymond will score more goals than falls next year.

I hope he signs with the Jets and lights it up.

The thread which counted Raymond falls last year died an inactive death after a healthier, stronger Raymond failed to oblige, healing nicely from his broken back, and notably much stronger on his skates.

This is now old news.

This is now old news.

Archived