The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Roberto luongo We are the world style tribute from canucks fans

Proballhockeyplayer

He's the number 1 again, but he didn't get it through hard work. So he'll have to play lights out most the season. I am sure he can do that but he's going to hear about it if he sucks.

Lu's destiny in Vancouver is in his own hands and hopefully he'll bear down and get back to what made him good all those years ago. Silly tweets will only get him so far if we don't have a good season.

Someone else just sent me that. Funny!

But what's with Waytt Arndt acting like he didn't want to be there and being the only one not wearing Canucks gear besides the main singer?

I had a Canucks jersey with me but it was hotter than hell in that studio, we were sweating buckets left and right, so I didn't put it on. I figured my t-shirt had Canuck colors on it so that was good enough. :)

Clever(?) commentary on the existing undercurrent of negativity towards him among local journalist/bloggers?

Ah crap, is there an undercurrent of negativity towards me? If so, uh oh..... I am like the least antagonistic blogger out there! Come on, at least have bored neutrality at me, not negativity! :P

Clever(?) commentary about how they don't mean the song, they're just kissing his...tires...because we need him but will turn on him the second we think we have another choice (you know, just like before)?

Nah, the entire situation was me and Bowman wanted to continue our usual on camera bickering, so during our verse you will see I was "on my phone" and then Bowman hits me to get me into the song, so I was just playing out various levels of confusion and distraction to play along with the fact that Bowman might have dragged me to this event. Alas I get a dark look on my face and look angrier than I had intended instead of confused, so people think I was angry ahahahah.

It was great fun and I loved doing it, I was just trying to add a random subtle back story to the video where people might ask "Why does Wyatt look so confused and out of place?" which ended up being "Why is Wyatt so angry?" which still works I suppose, haha.

Lost a bet to Bowman?

Nope, but there will be many bets I will most likely be losing to Bowman next year, so don't worry, there will be plenty of videos of me getting punished (and vice versa) coming up.

Ahhh I misread it, nevermind, that makes more sense, hahah.

It was Mooney's project so I wasn't going to push myself into the editing too much! Agreed though that small things might have been funny to do. In the end it came off well and I had fun, so it was all good.

And my bad photoshops will never die, neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Canucks will regret trading Schneider... I wouldn't have to watch these annoying over the top songs about begging Luongo to come back and wanting him inside of us.... Schneider was ready to come and be the #1 franchise goaltender for 10+ years..

LUongo is an overrated blow hard who constantly needs his tires pumped!

Argh! If Luongo had only bee traded this ridiculuios saga would be over but no. A few idiotic fans have to keep the saga going.

Let it die already.

Best thing would be for Luongo to refuse to show and the Nucks signed Thomas for a year and won the cup. I laugh ny arse off at all the LU lovers and who be grateful to see Luongo finally gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUongo is an overrated blow hard who constantly needs his tires pumped!

Argh! If Luongo had only bee traded this ridiculuios saga would be over but no. A few idiotic fans have to keep the saga going.

Let it die already.

Best thing would be for Luongo to refuse to show and the Nucks signed Thomas for a year and won the cup. I laugh ny arse off at all the LU lovers and who be grateful to see Luongo finally gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blasphemy!

Luongo is one of the very greatest goaltenders in NHL history and is a sure-fire Hall of Famer.

It's not his fault that he hasn't won a Vezina trophy or Stanley Cup, every team he's ever played on has sucked hard. 2 shutouts in the SCF say hi!

It was the team in Florida that prevented Luongo from being in the playoffs until he was 27, and it was the team in Vancouver that prevented him from winning a Stanley Cup. He owns those 6 NW division titles, he owns those 2 Presidents trophies, and he is the reason the Canucks have been a top scoring team during the regular season in recent memory. If Luongo played for Chicago, Boston, or Pittsburgh, or LA, or Detroit, he'd have 5 Stanley Cups and 5 Vezina's by now. He is the greatest goalie who ever has or ever will play for the Canucks, and the only reason the Canucks have failed is because of something else, unrelated to Luongo, every time.

Sign Tim Thomas and win a Stanley Cup you say? Thomas is a bum who isn't fit to clean Luongo's toilet. That goes for Schneider as well. Luongo is like Gretzky between the pipes, minus all of the records, awards, and championships. He is the best.

:bigblush:

Archived