The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Vinny Prospal - Torts Connection.

He is 38 years old, so I don't know how much his play will decline next year. What I do like about him is that he's a playmaker and a winger which are things we need on our second line. Considering he might play with Kesler and Booth on that second line, do you think he can keep up with them? He's not the quickest player...

Well, since he already re-signed with Columbus, I'm pretty sure he can't sign another contract here.

Vinny Prospal signs $2.5-million, one-year deal to remain with Blue Jackets

We could trade for him, but why?

Vinny Prospal signs $2.5-million, one-year deal to remain with Blue Jackets

Wednesday, 02.08.2012

Yeah, whoops?

Yeah, whoops?

Weird, the search results returned from Google said the date of the first article I was looking at was 2013. I then opened up the NHL article but didn't check the date in the article itself, but I thought he'd already signed with someone.

ah8s.png

In any event, he's highly unlikely to sign here since he's not going to take a more than 50% paycut and we already have enough forwards.

Weird, the search results returned from Google said the date of the first article I was looking at was 2013. I then opened up the NHL article but didn't check the date in the article itself, but I thought he'd already signed with someone.

ah8s.png

In any event, he's highly unlikely to sign here since he's not going to take a more than 50% paycut and we already have enough forwards.

We could use another winger... I don't feel comfortable playing Jensen or another prospect in the top 6.

Also, we could just sign him at $550k with a 2 million dollar performance bonus. Conditions of the performance bonuses would be if he gets 1 shot on net during the season.

Source?

That guy is probably a Troll. Look at his name Lawl.

Look at what he wrote on the Douglas Murray Thread

I can confirm the Canucks have contacted Douglas Murray's, Ryan O'Byrne's, and Mark Fistric's agents. As for forwards, I can confirm the Canucks have contacted Daniel Cleary's agent and Bracken Kearns' agent. More to come.

ah8s.png

Thanks for the fail analysis. You must be even more bored than I.

Archived