The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Syndicate- GAME OVER, SIGN UP IN PROGRESS

Peaches

I'm still suspicious of Apples' arguing as much as he did. If it actually affected him (ie he was someone important, but not mafia), he'd be asking Peaches in the PM rather than drawing attention to himself out here. Strong suspicion he's mafia, although this may be an intentional sacrifice.

Vote Apples

And yet you were the one who argued the question that I proposed.

This is Peaches first time hosting, so he isn't as experienced as other members who has played this game before. Of course my question would be answered better publicly.

If its so obvious that I'm a "special" player, than why vote for me? Using the same sacrifical mafia member explanation, that you were part of last game.

Its the same illogical accusations again and again. I'm not going to accuse you of be the mafia, but theres definitely something fishy going on.

And yet you were the one who argued the question that I proposed.

This is Peaches first time hosting, so he isn't as experienced as other members who has played this game before. Of course my question would be answered better publicly.

If its so obvious that I'm a "special" player, than why vote for me? Using the same sacrifical mafia member explanation, that you were part of last game.

Its the same illogical accusations again and again. I'm not going to accuse you of be the mafia, but theres definitely something fishy going on.

Out of curiosity, has anyone who has ever been the Sheriff actually investigated anyone who posts "Sheriff investigate me!!!" at the beginning of the game? I never have.

Anyway, Sheriff, don't waste an investigation on me. I'm likely dead soon. And if I'm not, I'm probably mafia, in which case I don't want you to investigate me anyway. So don't do it.

Out of curiosity, has anyone who has ever been the Sheriff actually investigated anyone who posts "Sheriff investigate me!!!" at the beginning of the game? I never have.

Anyway, Sheriff, don't waste an investigation on me. I'm likely dead soon. And if I'm not, I'm probably mafia, in which case I don't want you to investigate me anyway. So don't do it.

Archived