The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Article] Shinkaruk Excited for Canucks Young Stars Classic

CanucksFanMike

Kind of like RNH. This kid seems pretty determined to be one of the best in the game. Imagine when he matures into his man body, puts on 20 lbs of muscle, and possibly grows an inch or two. I know every one is different but when I was 18 I was 6' and 175 pounds. By the time I was 22 I was 6'2, 205 lbs with some pretty lean muscle mass. If I could do that on my own with a lot of will and determination, imagine what some of the top trainers could do with Hunter's development. This kid is going to be a beast. I think Bo is going to be a monster as well in size, and in every facet of the game. The future of this team is looking very bright, and we didn't have to suck like Calgary to get these guys. If all goes well and our prospects hit their ceilings we are going to make a smooth transition once the Sedins retire and still be very competitive.

Shinkaruk just generally seems like he's high on life 24/7, never seen a video since he's been drafted without that big smile on his face. He's going to be the energy in the room on any team he's on. Can't wait for the kid to make the show.

Archived