The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Male hairloss thread

key2thecup

• 2 weeks later...

the only trouble with shaving your head is if your carpets don't match the drapes. My handle bars are red and the top is brown but since its shaved every body thinks im a ginger :angry:

protip: if you are a gingerbeard, your hair is not as brown as you think it is.

• 3 months later...

Never ended up telling ya'll....... started finasteride 1.25mg/day back in late Aug...... been like 3.5mnths now...... had the sides to begin with but after a few weeks they went away and the plumbing is normal..... undergoing the shed phase tho :( but that should be good since those hairs will come back thicker in a few months

I always wonder, if these treatments are so effective, why is somebody like Prince William bald? Given that he hasn't shaved, I take it he would care enough to save it.

Maybe he's figure out that going bald is a natural process that's not akin to a death sentence and bases his self worth on more important things?

A couple of years ago while at work a coworker came up to me and started bugging me about my hair. It wasn't until then that I notice I was losing my hair. I wanted to have kids and not have manboobs so the hair restoration drugs where out of the question. Tried the free Hair CLub evaluation and haha not paying $400 a month for something that most likely wont work. So I changed my diet, only drank water, and washed my hair everynight before going to bed. It defintely helped, now when I wash my hair I'll see maybe a couple of strains of hair as opposed to before when I'd see hair everytime I ran my hands thru it. And going to bed with wet hair allows it to stand up so I no longer need any gel. As long as I dont get it wet in the rain it stays spikey and it's hard to tell that it's thinning.

I feel like Kurt from Seinfeld when he asked George about his baldness. 'You got about a year left, maybe 10months.' 'Live dammit! Live likes it's your last year on earth cuz in many ways.... it is.'

so you became impotent for a couple weeks, and you are currently losing ALL your hair at a faster rate than before? sounds like a great "hair loss treatment"

Impotent? No...... I stopped fapping as much..... after a few weeks it became normal, fapping at the normal rate..... body adjusted to having lower levels of dht.

I always wonder, if these treatments are so effective, why is somebody like Prince William bald? Given that he hasn't shaved, I take it he would care enough to save it.

Because he's the aire to a billion+ inheritance and could care less what us peasants think of his bald head.

Archived