The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Official)C.O.D Ghosts(All News, Video's, Etc. Here)

Watermelon

I don't plan to pick this one up. (I'm sure I will though because of friends >_>) I'm not a big fan of Infinity Ward's CoD games. They really overuse killstreaks among other things I don't like

Black Ops 2 is the first time I've actually had fun playing the multiplayer since CoD 4.

I don't plan to pick this one up. (I'm sure I will though because of friends >_>) I'm not a big fan of Infinity Ward's CoD games. They really overuse killstreaks among other things I don't like

Black Ops 2 is the first time I've actually had fun playing the multiplayer since CoD 4.

I actually dislike Treyarch games other than the zombie part. I like playing a fast paced game and thats why I like Infinity Ward better than Treyarch

I actually dislike Treyarch games other than the zombie part. I like playing a fast paced game and thats why I like Infinity Ward better than Treyarch

It seems that most people do.

I just think the Treyarch games are better balanced and take more skill.

:o . I for one enjoy the IW titles more. I think I'm of the 1% population that actually enjoyed MW3.

:o . I for one enjoy the IW titles more. I think I'm of the 1% population that actually enjoyed MW3.

I actually played over 25 days of MW3 since it came out till now and I have only played maybe 2 days of BO2.

I started playing Cod when Mw2 was the newest one and I played them in order of most to least.

Mw3-25+days since it came out till now(Would've been ONE OF the best cods if they fixed some of the major problems.)

Bo1-20+days(15 of them being zombies)

Mw2-10+days(Would've been a lot more but I got it in the later half of the year it came out)

Bo2-2-3days(I really don't like it, they tried to hard to make it new that they ruined it. Not faced paced enough)

I actually played over 25 days of MW3 since it came out till now and I have only played maybe 2 days of BO2.

I started playing Cod when Mw2 was the newest one and I played them in order of most to least.

Mw3-25+days since it came out till now(Would've been ONE OF the best cods if they fixed some of the major problems.)

Mw2-10+days(Would've been a lot more but I got it in the later half of the year it came out)

Bo2-2-3days(I really don't like it, they tried to hard to make it new that they ruined it. Not faced paced enough)

Yeah, I'm in somewhat of agreement with you. MW3 I played 18 days, MW2 I played 23 days but BO2 I have played a whopping 4 days. BO2 is also majorly noob friendly(eff you Treyarch for making the target finder).

Yeah, I'm in somewhat of agreement with you. MW3 I played 18 days, MW2 I played 23 days but BO2 I have played a whopping 4 days. BO2 is also majorly noob friendly(eff you Treyarch for making the target finder).

I'd say both of you have too much time on your hands :lol:

I don't know how you guys can do practically the same thing over and over again. I need some variety in my gaming, COD's so repetitive.

I don't know how you guys can do practically the same thing over and over again. I need some variety in my gaming, COD's so repetitive.

Yeah I does get boring if you play for like 4 hours straight but I usually play with friends or try to do challenges. I usually really suck at the beginning of each cod a nd then I play nonstop to get good and when i get really good(like 3-4kd ratio, 2-3 win ratio) then i get really bored and stop playing. I have other games like NHL, NBA, etc. but I really get bored of thise.

Considering I don't PC game and COD is really the only game I've played on the XBOX for greater than 1 day since November, playing 4 days of video games since November is nothing and probably less time then however much you've played on video games.

c7bf85fedc632021ed3ae71799ebb390.png

Archived