The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Official)C.O.D Ghosts(All News, Video's, Etc. Here)

Watermelon

Well said although you sucked at MW2. NUKED YOU!!!!! B)

BTW, that gameplay video was unreal.

Yeah, there are a bunch of video's like that on youtube.

Yeah, the hit detection in Mw2 was good, except sometimes you would be getting shot at and you run behind a wall and you think you've made it to cover but you die anyway. I know a lot of people complained about this. I died like that many times but I probably also killed as many in the same way.

The thing I loved about MW2 was the consistency of the guns/health. I thought every gun was different, and you would know by the damage what gun you have. There was a distinct difference between, say, ACR and Famas and you would know the difference whether you were the shooter or being shot at.

Sometimes I thought I died ridiculously fast and I look at the replay and I see the guy got a head-shot with a Stopping Power Famas and it made sense. Other times it felt like I survived a lot of damage but the guy had an ACR with no Stopping Power, so there was a reason I didn't die fast.

I played BO and BO2 a significant amount and to me it seemed like the guns were inconsistent as hell. One time I'd kill a guy really fast then the next time it felt like I shot him for 3 seconds straight and he didn't die, all while using the same build. I really couldn't tell the difference between or identify guns specifically in BO and BO2 'cause the damage always seemed random to me. -_-

I went through every gun in BO2 and played with them all for a while but they were all consistently inconsistent to the point where I didn't even know or care what gun I was using.

I had 3-4 favorite guns in MW2 and my favorites differed from others', but I knew why they chose their guns; each gun seemed to have its clear advantages and disadvantages. Don't know what gun I liked best or worst in BO or BO2.

Yeah, it seems like all the Ar's in Bo2 are the same, all the smg's are the same. Like you can't really have a favorite gun thats a clear cut better than the rest, its pretty stupid. I like when there is a gun you can call the best, like Acr/Mp7 in Mw3 or the Acr,Famas in Mw2

Yeah, there are a bunch of video's like that on youtube.

Yeah, it seems like all the Ar's in Bo2 are the same, all the smg's are the same. Like you can't really have a favorite gun thats a clear cut better than the rest, its pretty stupid. I like when there is a gun you can call the best, like Acr/Mp7 in Mw3 or the Acr,Famas in Mw2

Scar-H with stopping-power = unstoppable.

Gonna agree with Scar-H being the best gun... and somehow it seemed better with the silencer lol.

Only drawback was the small clip but if it had a big one, it'd be virtually perfect. If you have decent aim and have a habit of reloading often, it wasn't that bad, anyway.

I liked Famas, too. If you can aim well with a burst-fire gun, it's deadly. Unfortunately using a silencer with it kinda sucked.

Scar, Tar, ACR and AK47 were all good with a silencer.

• 2 months later...

It's probably called Ghosts because "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4" sounds ridiculously similar to "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare"

And also, I felt that BO2 was more active than any recent COD. So it seems that the franchise is still growing.

It's probably called Ghosts because "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4" sounds ridiculously similar to "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare"

And also, I felt that BO2 was more active than any recent COD. So it seems that the franchise is still growing.

12 yr old kids don't know the difference. All they know is it's cool to shoot people.

Multiplayer has been great so far!

One thing I don't like though is that most of the maps are way too big..

I haven't played it, but I've always found cod's consistently small maps one of their more annoying features. Bigger maps might make me actually play it again someday.

I was debating on whether I should get CoD: Ghosts or KZ: Shadow Fall, and ultimately decided to go with Shadow Fall.

Honestly after the crap fest that was MW3, these games have been lacking. Ghosts looks like complete garbage when compared to Shadow Fall, plus Call of Duty gets boring after about a month (except for MW2).

Big time buyers remorse.

The interface and graphics seem clunky.

I don't like the unlock point system.

Seems really easy. I have a positive KDR and I've never had that before.

The maps were a highlight for me.. I like having the ability to get higher up and get a viewpoint of most of the field.

Can someone give me a shirt review on how leveling and unlocking works? Since maps are finally bigger I'm debating getting it. The big seller now is how unlocking works in liu of leveling up and such. Block ops 1 had the idea down to a t.

It's similar to Black Ops' unlocking system but instead of using money earned, you use squad points to buy your guns, attachments, perks, extra-loadouts, and etc. However, you don't always earn squad points, but you can usually get at least 1 a game. For example, a lower-end assault rifle costs 3-4 squad points, while the most expensive one costs 9 SP.

It's great that you can buy whatever you need as long as you have the necessary squad points.

Archived