The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Official)C.O.D Ghosts(All News, Video's, Etc. Here)

Watermelon

I like it better than the last 3 games, those were nearly unplayable. To me it feels like MW2 and I love that

I play COD for COD, not Battlefield and that's why this game disappoints me. Massive maps, way way to big for 6v6 would be perfect for 12v12. I can already tell that the paid DLC is gonna be small maps and they're gonna make a load of cash.

I play COD for COD, not Battlefield and that's why this game disappoints me. Massive maps, way way to big for 6v6 would be perfect for 12v12. I can already tell that the paid DLC is gonna be small maps and they're gonna make a load of cash.

They made this game for next gen consoles which suck for people who are going to wait. I think its 9 vs 9 on the next gen consoles.

They need a ground-wars option like MW2.

Hope that get's implemented somehow..

Looks like crap (played the last four COD games a lot)

Wont be picking this one up. Also every story mode seems to include some guy falling and another guy grabbing him with one arm and holding on for dear life. All the trailers seem the same lol.

Didnt finish either of the Black Ops story modes.

Bought it on Steam only to find out that you need 6+ GBs of Ram. Not a huge deal, I can easily put another stick in, just kinda sucks that every other game runs fine off of 4.

I've got 31 days played on MW2 so I sincerely hope it lives up to expectations.

Bought it on Steam only to find out that you need 6+ GBs of Ram. Not a huge deal, I can easily put another stick in, just kinda sucks that every other game runs fine off of 4.

I've got 31 days played on MW2 so I sincerely hope it lives up to expectations.

If it's the most like MW2 then I have to get it. That's the only CoD game that I played a ton on.

Every other game since MW2 I quit playing after a few weeks.

I've been watching some livestreams.. Mainly juictra who is a Vancouver boy. And just watching how frustrated he has been getting and he isnt a horrible player.. Its the game.

I think I will hold off on the game until maybe december/January and see if they do any fixing to the 360 version since I wont be going next gen for a while.

If it's the most like MW2 then I have to get it. That's the only CoD game that I played a ton on.

Every other game since MW2 I quit playing after a few weeks.

Same. Oh, and I should mention that that's only on my main account. I've got 8 days on my other one too, haha. MW3 I think I ended up with about 10? Both black ops got played for about 3 days. You? Treyarch can go to hell, they make crappy games (imo). Are there any other good Multiplayer FPS games? Or is it kinda just between BF, Halo, and CoD...?

no Demo/Gun Game/Sharpshooter/Sticks & Stones/Ground War/S&D mode = me sad panda

Honestly the game feels rushed, the maps aren't too big if you're playing cranked where you're literally running around like an idiot hoping to see someone fast enough to string together kills, other then that yeah

Infected, 1 gun? No mi gusta. 12 people only? even less.

Safeguard has been a bit buggy, I've had a few rounds where we've had an invincible dog/riot shielder attacking us effectively ruining the game.

Aliens is actually kinda nice for me which is weird considering I hate zombies

Also do killstreaks just seem... ineffective to some degree or is it just me?

Probably the worst FPS shooter I've played thus far, sadly

I've always liked IW gameplay. The game feels really fluid, much like MW2. The only problems I have with the game is the lack of game modes (Ground War? CTF? SND? Demolition? Hardpoint?!) and the insta-deaths. The good news is that both of these problems can be fixed with a simple patch.

no Demo/Gun Game/Sharpshooter/Sticks & Stones/Ground War/S&D mode = me sad panda

Honestly the game feels rushed, the maps aren't too big if you're playing cranked where you're literally running around like an idiot hoping to see someone fast enough to string together kills, other then that yeah

Infected, 1 gun? No mi gusta. 12 people only? even less.

Safeguard has been a bit buggy, I've had a few rounds where we've had an invincible dog/riot shielder attacking us effectively ruining the game.

Aliens is actually kinda nice for me which is weird considering I hate zombies

Also do killstreaks just seem... ineffective to some degree or is it just me?

Probably the worst FPS shooter I've played thus far, sadly

In MW3, the only thing I played was Infected and it pisses me off how they ruin such a simple game. Unless they patch it, I might return the game. How hard is it to put 5-7 guns into infected and then add perks? Don't see how they can't put 18 people into the maps either. What happened to this new engine that was so amazing?

Archived