The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Official)C.O.D Ghosts(All News, Video's, Etc. Here)

Watermelon

I've always liked IW gameplay. The game feels really fluid, much like MW2. The only problems I have with the game is the lack of game modes (Ground War? CTF? SND? Demolition? Hardpoint?!) and the insta-deaths. The good news is that both of these problems can be fixed with a simple patch.

CTF and SND are there but they are stupid counterparts to the gamemodes.

CTF and SND are there but they are stupid counterparts to the gamemodes.

Yeah I know, but I want don't want Blitz and SNR. I want CTF and SND. Why couldn't they just add Blitz and SNR as additional game modes instead of replacing the old ones?

So I got my PC up and running, I have been having some troubles with lag (but I think most people are), but I have to say that this is most definitely the best game since MW2.

If you liked MW2, would definitely recommend this one.

So I got my PC up and running, I have been having some troubles with lag (but I think most people are), but I have to say that this is most definitely the best game since MW2.

If you liked MW2, would definitely recommend this one.

Do I lose guns I purchased when I prestige? Or is prestiging finally gone?

I actually love this game. Most fun I've had with a CoD game since MW2.

They really need to step up the game modes though, especially Hardcore.

I wish there were more Hardcore modes besides Search and Rescue, Team Deathmatch and Kill Confirmed.

They really need a Hardcore Domination or something.

Ground War in general would be nice too.

I really need to figure out which gun I feel the best with. I bought that Imai squadmember and he comes with the Honey Badger + a bunch of nice perks.

Bought the Remington recently and I think I like it better. Been using the Tracker Sight and it's quite useful.

I have been loving the MSBS.

I was looking at that one and might get it. I don't really want to keep switching guns though because I want the skins and whatnot.

I keep hearing people talking about unlocking the Chainsaw, but I was looking at it and it has the least damage of the LMG's. Not sure what the fuss is about, it might be awesome but I wouldn't know. Maybe because it's name is Chainsaw.

I was looking at that one and might get it. I don't really want to keep switching guns though because I want the skins and whatnot.

I keep hearing people talking about unlocking the Chainsaw, but I was looking at it and it has the least damage of the LMG's. Not sure what the fuss is about, it might be awesome but I wouldn't know. Maybe because it's name is Chainsaw.

It's basically a nerfed death machine.

And the MSBS is basically the MW2 Famas.

Personal experience after 9 hours of gameplay: crap ton of campers - I'm hoping it's only because it's new?, I like the speed that guns kill, I do not like the hit detection, there have been numerous times where I've been killed when I was clearly behind cover..... yes, it's worse than MW2.

The MSBS is more like the Type 95 than the Famas. Vector and Tar are both great guns but it's really hard to play a rushing game with the way things are killed so quickly/so many campers.

The explosive that auto detonates and the chainsaw are probably the two more annoying things in the game. I like the maps, except for that one machinery map that has like 3 levels, but people usually just camp in the top level.

When all was said and done, my K:D has ended up being about 1.4+ playing a more rushing/patrolling style. I hope IW tweaks out the bad things like lag and hit detection, if they do this will be the best CoD of the last 4.

Just for the record, I know some people were complaining about there not being Ground War - I don't know how it is for next gen consoles, but on PC there is Ground War.

Lucky mother pucker, Ps3 doesn't have ground war and on these huge maps its so annoying. They said they are adding in SND on Friday as well as patching things and maybe some other gamemodes and stuff like that. Do you think its possible to bring groundwar into the Ps3 360 versions of the game? Because on the back cover it say 1-12 player and if they make it 18 players with it cause any conflict? Other than that I really like the game other than the campers and lack of good killstreaks and good gamemodes

EDIT:Because they wanted to allow character customizations there will not be ground war on currrent gen

Mark Rubin: Honestly, we played with it for a while, and just felt, performance wise, it wasn’t a good experience on current-gen. We had done enough new stuff to the engine, added a lot of new features, that the current-gen systems became bogged down under 18 players.

Yeah, it sucks. I know a lot of people play Ground War. But it’s funny how many who play Ground War always complain Ground War has issues. I’m like, well, it’s because you’re 18 players on a tiny little map. Of course you’re going to have spawning issues.

That being said, people still enjoy it. And we totally wanted to do Ground War on current-gen. It wasn’t an easy decision to cut it. But we wanted to make the game good. Character customisation, for instance, takes up a massive amount of resources. So having 18 people on the map with unique characters is a challenge compared to having 12 people on the map with unique characters.

Personal experience after 9 hours of gameplay: crap ton of campers - I'm hoping it's only because it's new?, I like the speed that guns kill, I do not like the hit detection, there have been numerous times where I've been killed when I was clearly behind cover..... yes, it's worse than MW2.

The MSBS is more like the Type 95 than the Famas. Vector and Tar are both great guns but it's really hard to play a rushing game with the way things are killed so quickly/so many campers.

The explosive that auto detonates and the chainsaw are probably the two more annoying things in the game. I like the maps, except for that one machinery map that has like 3 levels, but people usually just camp in the top level.

When all was said and done, my K:D has ended up being about 1.4+ playing a more rushing/patrolling style. I hope IW tweaks out the bad things like lag and hit detection, if they do this will be the best CoD of the last 4.

It's basically the Claymore from MW2. I've been using it a ton.

I never get blown up by them though because I have SitRep. I unlocked the Squad Character Imai and he comes with a lot of Stealth perks.

Archived