The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Capitals shopping Marcus Johansson

I Would be happy to get him traded maybe for Tanev and put the pressure on Corrado to step into 5-6 spot this year.

Sedin Sedin Kassian. Scoring line 1. 15-20

Booth Johansson Schroeder scorin line 2 10-15

Higgins Kesler Hasen defensive line 1 with lots of scoring 15-20

Burrows Richardson Weise defensive line 2 with some scoring. 10-15

Sestito as 13th

Not a classic way to line up 4 lines

With burrows on PP and PK we could roll 4 lines all year

The defense

Hamhuis Bieksa

Edler Garrison

Alberts?? Corrado

Weber

Would be great to have but I don't see the Canucks doing it. They already re-signed Schroeder and Tanev despite still be unsigned is also a priority to get done.

I find it strange Washington would contemplate trading Johansson with Ribiero leaving. They could easily slot him as the #2 center behind Backstrom.

He was only playing on the wing because they already had Ribiero. Now with him gone it makes sense to move him back to his more natural position at center.

Laich-Backstrom-Ovechkin

Erat-Johansson-Brouwer

Chimera-Perrault-Ward

Seems decent.

Would be great to have but I don't see the Canucks doing it. They already re-signed Schroeder and Tanev despite still be unsigned is also a priority to get done.

I find it strange Washington would contemplate trading Johansson with Ribiero leaving. They could easily slot him as the #2 center behind Backstrom.

He was only playing on the wing because they already had Ribiero. Now with him gone it makes sense to move him back to his more natural position at center.

Laich-Backstrom-Ovechkin

Erat-Johansson-Brouwer

Chimera-Perrault-Ward

Seems decent.

Is there something funny about being the best Austrian player?

If it is true, he would be considered better than Vanek and Grabner.

Need I remind you Vanek had 2 40 goal seasons and 2 30 goal seasons. Never once had he scored less than 20 goals... even in the shortened season.

Grabner is apparently the "player the Nucks should have kept" going on to net a 30+ goal season..

Apparently, Austrian players arn't that good ehh?

You guys are jerks, we in oz are pretty excited about walker, it's funny they mentioned him in the post though, he is only on a tryout, he played in the Ushl last year and posted only ok numbers, didn't get drafted last year or this year. Would love to see an Aussie play in the NHL one day that would be very cool.

Is there something funny about being the best Austrian player?

If it is true, he would be considered better than Vanek and Grabner.

Need I remind you Vanek had 2 40 goal seasons and 2 30 goal seasons. Never once had he scored less than 20 goals... even in the shortened season.

Grabner is apparently the "player the Nucks should have kept" going on to net a 30+ goal season..

Apparently, Austrian players arn't that good ehh?

Archived