The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will Lu have a good year or a bad year?

Mangoes

How will Lu perform this year?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We know Luongo has been through a lot in the last 18 months or so It was tough situation for Gillis because he knew he had to trade someone.. That someone was somewhat SHOCKING to us all Instead of Luongo getting dealt it was Schneider... For sure I know we got a better deal in this deal as Horvat is gonna be a future superstar for our Canucks But fans have been supporting Luongo by making a song this month called "We Are The World" I haven't heard about it or listened to the song yet but I've been hearing that it was good.... Before we made the song Luongo decided to fire his old agent and hire a new one

Anyways what do you think..... Do you think Luongo will have a good year or a bad year? I think he'll have a good solid mediocre season here with our Canucks...

So many factors here pointing the right way.

1. Torts is going to play him 70+ games.

2. Luongo is relatively well-rested.

3. Torts' goalies have generally played really well. Khabibulin and Lundqvist have both had career seasons with Torts on relatively ho-hum teams. Khabibulin won a cup during his best and last season with TB.

4. Torts gets his defenders to defend really well.

5. Luongo himself wants to rebound.

So many factors here pointing the right way.

1. Torts is going to play him 70+ games.

2. Luongo is relatively well-rested.

3. Torts' goalies have generally played really well. Khabibulin and Lundqvist have both had career seasons with Torts on relatively ho-hum teams. Khabibulin won a cup during his best and last season with TB.

4. Torts gets his defenders to defend really well.

5. Luongo himself wants to rebound.

Archived