The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post and i'll say something nice about you

Twilight Sparkle

you're actually one of my favourite posters right now, and right now, there are very few, so you're in a select group of people. but don't be discouraged that they didn't have any seedspitter. anything else you decide to drink is all right

idk if your significant other, or partner, appreciate your company as much as the great people of cdc do. you round out our roster quite nicely

i dont really know who you are, since i've lost track of all the fruits' identities, but i've noticed you're the main one who comes up in underage jokes around here and you're not afraid to poke fun at yourself. i admire that

post more here and you can be something. i know people who don't normally post in WN can be... i guess intimidated? by the content here and the people who post here, at least the regulars, are smart enough and clever enough to mask insults and innuendos in such a way where you don't fully understand where they're coming from, but the purpose of WN is to have fun, and in a way, can build your confidence if you get over with a hostile environment which thrives on the "lulz"

Archived