The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Underground] --- GAME OVER, SIGN-UP IN NEW TOPIC

Captain Aerosex

Okay, now let's get on with the game. It's my turn to get it started with a bang.

The Sheriff (or someone claiming to be the Sheriff) has investigated and contacted me. I'm saying this now because I'm likely to die soon anyway, so it's best to let everyone know what's going on while I still can.

Now, as we know, this game can be tricky, and it's possible this is not the real Sheriff. We'll only know with time. But my judgement of the player in question is that this is the real deal, and I suggest we give him/her a chance. (And if the real Sheriff is out there reading this, please investigate me next round and then contact me too so we can get it sorted out.)

Finally...DOCTOR, please save me tonight! :) If you trust me enough, contact me even, but I understand if you want to wait for more proof. Regardless, it doesn't hurt to cast a save my way tonight.

I have no lynch candidate, as I'm the first and only investigation. So do what you will about that. Tomorrow will bring a new investigation, and we'll go from there.

Okay, now let's get on with the game. It's my turn to get it started with a bang.

The Sheriff (or someone claiming to be the Sheriff) has investigated and contacted me. I'm saying this now because I'm likely to die soon anyway, so it's best to let everyone know what's going on while I still can.

Now, as we know, this game can be tricky, and it's possible this is not the real Sheriff. We'll only know with time. But my judgement of the player in question is that this is the real deal, and I suggest we give him/her a chance. (And if the real Sheriff is out there reading this, please investigate me next round and then contact me too so we can get it sorted out.)

Finally...DOCTOR, please save me tonight! :) If you trust me enough, contact me even, but I understand if you want to wait for more proof. Regardless, it doesn't hurt to cast a save my way tonight.

I have no lynch candidate, as I'm the first and only investigation. So do what you will about that. Tomorrow will bring a new investigation, and we'll go from there.

Archived