The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Underground] --- GAME OVER, SIGN-UP IN NEW TOPIC

Captain Aerosex

I'm leaving my vote on Peaches unless it becomes entirely obvious that another member is mafia. He has made almost entirely randomized votes, with one being because a member was 'too active'. Another was simply because of a 'gut feeling'. Exception to this is his latest vote; one simply following the accusation made by another member and offering up no input of his own.

He has also completely ignored any and all accusations against him. Finally, the top portion of this:

Whoa. Toews was mafia.

Vote BurrDaMan cuz gut feeling.

I'm leaving my vote on Peaches unless it becomes entirely obvious that another member is mafia. He has made almost entirely randomized votes, with one being because a member was 'too active'. Another was simply because of a 'gut feeling'. Exception to this is his latest vote; one simply following the accusation made by another member and offering up no input of his own.

He has also completely ignored any and all accusations against him. Finally, the top portion of this:

post reads as if he's trying to blend in too hard -- in a similar vein to Lemons/Blueberries last round (mafia and SK respectively).

My honest answer for my lack of posts is that my computer's broken and I'm posting from PS3, which is a massive pain to type with.

Also, yes it's true I was very vocal when I was SK, but I was most vocal when I was mafia. Take that for what it's worth.

In reference to Federer questioning my vote for him, I agree he's got no reason to be suspected, and I'm not recommending anyone else vote him, but I've got to pick someone to vote or else I'll be god-killed.

FUN FACT: It took me 10 minutes to type this on my PS3.

post reads as if he's trying to blend in too hard -- in a similar vein to Lemons/Blueberries last round (mafia and SK respectively).

From looking at the last few pages, this is what I have gathered.

Playing in previous games with Alchemy Time, he is usually very vocal. I understand that people change their habits when given different roles, when Alchemy was the SK, he was very vocal and went all the way to the end of the game hiding as the SK before dying. When I was Mafia with him, most of his chat went through the PM, he was only overly-vocal when Apples accused him of being Mafia along with Lemons, in which, after the game, we all knew he was, so up to that point, he wasn't that vocal. Take this for what you will.

Hodor, who I have not seen play this game before, but might have in the past, is avoiding most of what's going on in the game so far. She is talking within the thread, but not really referring to posts relating to the game, might be because she is trying to get a feel for the game, or just going through the PM's with mafia and trying to blend in without being noticed.

Susraiders, I haven't seen anything from him yet.

Beluga Whale posted and basically abstained his vote the first round, but from how I know Beluga, when he is Mafia, from what I've seen, he tries to blend in the game and not really make an impact. When he ousted me as being a fake sheriff a few games back, he was very vocal in having me killed, that was of course when he was a Special TP, so do take this analysis with a grain of salt.

Note I've never done this whole "Analysis" before, so don't be too swayed by my words.

A few other random thoughts:

AT wasn't your computer broken during the time that you made almost 100 posts in a day? It didn't stop you then.

Apples' sudden inconspicuousness is definitely fishy. Seems like the most likely to get my vote so far.

I wouldn't read too much into Peaches' posts. He was pretty much the same way when he was TP two games back.

Archived