The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Value of] Jarred Tinordi

IF it happened it would be a package deal most likely, they'd need a roster D back, probably Tanev or Edler, maybe Bieksa. Then depdning on the quality of D going to the Habs, Tanev + 1st/2nd. Edler + 5th Bieksa + 2nd or 3rd at the least.

I know Q says never going to happen but that's about realistic and any one of those players wouldn't be a bad pick up for a prospect alone who won't play full time minutes in a top 6 role this year

IF it happened it would be a package deal most likely, they'd need a roster D back, probably Tanev or Edler, maybe Bieksa. Then depdning on the quality of D going to the Habs, Tanev + 1st/2nd. Edler + 5th Bieksa + 2nd or 3rd at the least.

I know Q says never going to happen but that's about realistic and any one of those players wouldn't be a bad pick up for a prospect alone who won't play full time minutes in a top 6 role this year.

I would think the Habs are trying to trade away one of their defenceman than acquiring one.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher

Galchenyuk - Eller - Briere

Bourque - x - Gionta

Moen - White - Prust

Parros

A third line centerman (Schroeder?) for a defenceman?

I would think the Habs are trying to trade away one of their defenceman than acquiring one.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Gallagher

Galchenyuk - Eller - Briere

Bourque - x - Gionta

Moen - White - Prust

Parros

A third line centerman (Schroeder?) for a defenceman?

Archived