The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo will not stay in the minors

Mangoes

Some of the members here in the forum are saying Luo will start in the minors. Well Luongo will not stay in the minors and there are many explanations for that. He is an All Star Goaltender. He has been winning games ever since he arrived to our organization in'05. He is also a proven workaholic. He nevers gives up when he guards our net. He gonna be like a Lunquist type goaltender for the Canucks this season. Hes that good. I even bet you he will be better than Lundquist.

Our staff made the right choice in trading Scneids. I know he has tons of potential but i know MG made the right choice. Lu is an All Star. to me he is a superstar. if he was in the minors he wouldve won every single game he started. He brought us within a game of winning the cup in'11 We couldve won that game if our players scored more. Luongo is not a player who can score He is a goaltender whos job is to stop the puck. NOT SCORE.

STOP HATING LUONGO AND BE POSITIVE FOR LUONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of the members here in the forum are saying Luo will start in the minors. Well Luongo will not stay in the minors and there are many explanations for that. He is an All Star Goaltender. He has been winning games ever since he arrived to our organization in'05. He is also a proven workaholic. He nevers gives up when he guards our net. He gonna be like a Lunquist type goaltender for the Canucks this season. Hes that good. I even bet you he will be better than Lundquist.

Our staff made the right choice in trading Scneids. I know he has tons of potential but i know MG made the right choice. Lu is an All Star. to me he is a superstar. if he was in the minors he wouldve won every single game he started. He brought us within a game of winning the cup in'11 We couldve won that game if our players scored more. Luongo is not a player who can score He is a goaltender whos job is to stop the puck. NOT SCORE.

STOP HATING LUONGO AND BE POSITIVE FOR LUONGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived