The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How to be a Vancouverite 101

nucklehead

There is more racism here now than there was 20-30 years ago, and probably at least as much sexism when you take all the misandric feminazis in Vancouver into account.

Anyway, I always go for the red kale, tastes better and keeps fresh longer than the green stuff.

your post would have been great, had you stopped there

most semi-major cities these days are loaded with food trucks, yoga mats, and sepia filter phone lenses pointed at lunch orders

but vancouver is a very hockey obsessed city, and people in BC (the island included) do love to whine--so she was partially correct, at least

Whatever you say, man. Bathrooms are filled with big yellow stickers that read "STOP PATRIARCHY". Feminists are as fun to bother as creationists. I love UBC

EDIT: To be clear, it's not that I disagree with a lot of the feminist fundamentals. The way modern feminists go about it though...

You don't ever hear about something so much instead of being curious or buying in you want to get stubborn and resist? When I was growing up my dad used to force-feed us Spriulina both in pill form and putting it into shakes and even muffins once (yech.) Just kind of reminds me of that.

Archived