The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How to be a Vancouverite 101

nucklehead

That's why getting into dental school is everything at this point... way to make my cortisol go up, JR. I was trying to relax on CDC :(

I had brown rice and kale gluten free sushi in a Starbucks while sipping on my green tea latte with ethical soy listening to the Sarah McLachlan and the rain pattering gently. I just got a wedgie from the yoga pants.

Fixed it now.

LOL at half the thread being inane being offended at the oh so offal words. Of course, that he characterised the whole city as being racist and sexist in the first post wasn't some sort of passive aggressive trap to see what kind of **** he could stir? Na, couldn't be.......One only need look at CDC to see just how incredibly douchey a huge portion of the population actually is!

LOL at half the thread being inane being offended at the oh so offal words. Of course, that he characterised the whole city as being racist and sexist in the first post wasn't some sort of passive aggressive trap to see what kind of **** he could stir? Na, couldn't be.......One only need look at CDC to see just how incredibly douchey a huge portion of the population actually is!

ROFL. Have you spent any time there? I guess calling people sheltered suburbanites on account of not have a hip loft style apartment where one can be feel the artistic flair one gets feeling industrious next to the non stop train shunting is the hip thing to do? Either that or too much inhalation of the exhaust from the rendering plant either wrecks your brain or puts you on a pedestal to think one is "hard core" or what not. What would your take on the area at Victoria and Powell be? I am there all the time and it's pretty consistent!

Archived