The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL Article: Cubeta lists David Booth as his #1 Sleeper Pick

Southpop45

Oooohhh 22 goals in a season with the Panthers, be still my beating heart. It's the panthers for pete's sake, who do they play, Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa, Washington, the only good goalie in that division is Ward. Not trying to be negative or anything, i hope the best for him and the whole team but he's really not shown us too much. I know he's had injuries but even in his first season here he seemed like all drive and no finish?. I hope he proves me wrong, i really do.

Not a lot has gone right for Booth and fans including myself have become frustrated with his antic on and off the ice. But he does have some skill...he's proved it before. I'm sure h'll come in to camp relatively healthy but maybe not quite up to the other in that they trained all summer he's been limited. But he has a lot to prove to himself and despite all the frustration he might just turn the corner and show what he has. I'm hoping he's ready and can get back to scoring, it would be a huge boost to the roster...there's no purpose to running the guy out of town

Oooohhh 22 goals in a season with the Panthers, be still my beating heart. It's the panthers for pete's sake, who do they play, Atlanta, Carolina, Tampa, Washington, the only good goalie in that division is Ward. Not trying to be negative or anything, i hope the best for him and the whole team but he's really not shown us too much. I know he's had injuries but even in his first season here he seemed like all drive and no finish?. I hope he proves me wrong, i really do.

That would be nice, but I really doubt Booth is going to have a good year.

I just have a feeling he's either going to be hurt most of the season again, or he just won't play well.

I can also see anyone with half a brain that knows anything about the defensive side of hockey say "hey, less shots on net, less goals will go in" Also, I doubt you'll see many players blocking shots with their heads....

Blocking shots is part of hockey and always will be, and if you want to win you will block shots.

I can also see anyone with half a brain that knows anything about the defensive side of hockey say "hey, less shots on net, less goals will go in"

Blocking shots is part of hockey and always will be, and if you want to win you will block shots.

Archived